dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quick Dwight Howard thought...

I'm a huge philly fan so dont hate on me for dreaming... but this is the thought i have...

Dwight seems like he is gonna be done in Orlando after his contract runs out next yr correct? Orl is not gonna wanna lose him for nothing like cleveland did with lebron.. Philly seems to be in the perfect situation to do a sign and trade with Orlando.. give them iggy and brand (with their big soon to be expiring contracts) along with a draft pick, for Dwight.. Dwight would be a perfect fit for the young talent in Philly--- jrue turner thad meeks.. A lot has been talked about dwight going to la.. but will la be in any better of position in a few years then philly?? esp after they have to clear the team out to make room for his contract? seems like a perfect plan?????

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

As long as Elton Brand is alive, and Igoudala is under contract Philly will not be able to sign another big contract.

Pray Elton Brand decides to retire, or Igoudala gets traded. Unless one of the two happen, the you are stuck in salary cap hell.

CarolinaDaze
    2x- SBR Fantasy Football Champion
    CarolinaDaze's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30913

I hope you are wrong about D.Howard being thru here, Fire Stan Vangutty, and get rid of Jemeer and bring C. Paul in, give Dwight a major say so in all the above. No so fast my friend.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

the only place howard would consider is LA....maybe new jersy. No other option.

thunderingherd23
    thunderingherd23's Avatar Become A Pro!

he would be perfect on the Spurs...they would win championships....Duncan starts his career with the Admiral forming the twin towers and ends it with the twin towers again mentoring Dwight...it would be perfect...but I hope he stays in Orlando.

bonestock
    bonestock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

D12 to LA for Bynum + 2 others. Mitch Kupchak make it happen.

St8Ca$homie
    St8Ca$homie's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can see Howard going to a few places. After this year Orlando needs to blow up this team and maybe a new coach , just hasnt worked so far although i thought they were headed in the right direction a few years back. I think L.A. certainly makes sense in terms of there history w/ elite big men and winning w/ them as well. I think thats something that cant be overlooked L.A. has gotten it done. I think Dallas is def. another option , they Cube's can afford him and Dwight/Dirk would be a 1-2 kombo like weve never seen before! Another i wouldnt sleep on is the Celtics , im from Boston and i really believe this could be the last run for a few guys. Obviously its no secret Doc will prolly not be back. I wouldnt be surprised w/ what Danny does the next few years. KG/Allen/PP are really getting up there in age , i mean you cant keep these guys for 15+ a year even if its only for a year or two. There was serious thought D.A. would trade Rondo last year around Jan/Feb and even this year around the same time. There are many people that just arnt sold RR can help rebuild and lead a team w/out PP/KG/Allen. And its tough to argue against that when the guy cant hit a 17 foot jump shot or some free throws for that matter. If Dwight stays in Orlando all next year there will be a lot of teams that could afford him. What if the heat trade Bosh for an ex. contract and offer him the same deal 'Bron/bosh got at about 95-100 mill over 6 years.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

I think Iguodola still has 3 more seasons under his huge contract. Why in the world would Orlando take that? Of course they were dumb enough to take Arenas' contract, so maybe they are dumb enough, but I doubt it. Orlando is going to want talent for Howard, and a lot of it, not garbage.

Not real high on Philly's talent. I still think Turner cam become good, but not big on the rest of that bunch. Philly overplayed itself this year, thanks to a great coach. This is a league of stars though, and Philly doesn't have any.

DANO74
    DANO74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2455

The only way I see Howard staying in Orlando is if they somehow manage to trade for Chris Paul or Deron Williams. They need to get rid of Jameer Nelson A.S.A.P.