EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

4.25 Props

Poor night last night. Rebound strong. Good luck with whatever you play this evening.

Marc Gasol Total Points OVER 13.5
    Gasol has been a pleasant surprise so far in this series with 17, 12 & 24 point totals. Zach Randolph might be the key to Gasol's touches. Randolph has proven to be a poor match-up for the Spurs who have tryed McDyess & DeJuan Blair on him to put Duncan on the less agile Gasol. From the reports, it sounds like Duncan may see more action on Randolph tonight after he really shut him down in the 4th quarter of Game 3 - forcing him to 1/8 shooting. That means Gasol should see more time against the likes of McDyess, Bonner & Blair. Gasol has done a nice job managing his fouls and staying on the court in this series. He's been precise and effective on the block. If he can continue to play 40 minutes or so and get a dozen or so opportunities, he should stand a good chance to surpass this # for the 3rd time in four games.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Lakers play tomorrow genius.

Just kidding lol... good luck.

EaglesPhan36

Marc > Pau this post season. Pau is now the other Gasol.

You got me on that one buddy. I was like ... WTF?!

EaglesPhan36

Probably fade me like a rock and make some money. Pretty cold on the props yesterday & today.

Nuggets-Thunder Largest Lead OVER 15.5
    I think one of two things, Nuggets go into vacation mode and get pounded or they come out desperate to not get swept at home.