Pensinger1
    Pensinger1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    he s 3 for 38 in game winning baskets, 0-9 this year
    This. And to anyone referencing the magic/cavs game in the playoffs, do u remember his reaction after that shot dropped? Lol, Lebron was so shocked it actually fell, his expression was priceless. It wasn't like a Kobe stare where he was 90% sure it'd fall.. it was like a, "HOLY SHIT, I MADE IT!?!" response.

Guy is a fraud.

cranzter
    cranzter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

To me this is the difference between Kobe and Lebron, Kobe wins Lebron doesn't

TheThreeKings
    TheThreeKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by cranzter View Post
    To me this is the difference between Kobe and Lebron, Kobe wins Lebron doesn't
    Hmmmm. Lebron pulled out a gritty win tonight while Kobe watched from his couch.

purecarnagge
    purecarnagge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Lebron threw up a brick for game 4 vs Philly. It was bad...it never had a chance...no contact, he just choked.

My brother in law just told me how awesome Lebron was and I told him..he hasn't done anything yet...he's the King of nothingness...he's just a nike ad campaign. Then Lebron threw up that brick and he went outside for the rest of easter....Funny part is my bro in law use to be a bricklayer...so the ensuing jokes...were pretty mean.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

what a shitty player..only has 35 points tonight

sq764
    sq764's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by StraitShooter View Post
    what a shitty player..only has 35 points tonight
    and yet i still have as many rings as he does... fantastic

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by pensinger1 View Post
    this. And to anyone referencing the magic/cavs game in the playoffs, do u remember his reaction after that shot dropped? Lol, lebron was so shocked it actually fell, his expression was priceless. It wasn't like a kobe stare where he was 90% sure it'd fall.. It was like a, "holy shit, i made it!?!" response.

Guy is a fraud.

bingo sir

lebron is a cu nt

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

Quote Originally Posted by TheThreeKings View Post
    Hmmmm. Lebron pulled out a gritty win tonight while Kobe watched from his couch.
    how many years did lebron watch from his couch? someone came out of hiding again

sq764

i love the lebron lovers just begging that he finally wins something... its kinda cute

The Architect
    The Architect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Quote Originally Posted by jnickell100 View Post
    I have never once seen this guy hit a big shot when the game is on the line.
    he didn't have to tonight.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

well the boy sure did good tonight

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Kobe willl be an after thought after Lebron get his first ring this year in many rings to come in many years. Folks will say he did it with Wade and Bosh. Shaq was more of a dominant force than those two combined when the Lakers won their first 3 rings under Phil Jackson.

sq764

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Kobe willl be an after thought after Lebron get his first ring this year in many rings to come in many years. Folks will say he did it with Wade and Bosh. Shaq was more of a dominant force than those two combined when the Lakers won their first 3 rings under Phil Jackson.
    is lebron getting married this year?

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    The fact is if he win he will always look like a sell out in everyone's eyes. Because he conspired to get together with 3 allstars there. Thats the fact. Its obsolete that shaq was a dominant force.

Its the fact that lebron and every other dick rider of his, crowned him the king without ever doing anything. When the going got tuff he gave up and joined another team to piggy back his way to a title. No great player in any other sport ever did that and still claimed themselves to be the best.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    I bet the under that game ... 2 points would have pushed ... 3 points killed me ><
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkyasu View Post
    who remembers when lebron scored like 30 straight points in the 4th and OT against detriot in the playoffs a few years ago?

that was easily one of the most clutch performances ever.
    I was enlisting in the Army, i had to be up at 4am on the east coast for in processing ... that game didnt end till like 1:30 :/

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

he sucks. King? phhhh.

dherd
    dherd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

it aint over yet, dont go icing the champagn quite yet, i love rose and the bulls but it aint gonna be as easy as it looked the other night.
    look for the heat to take game two.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

chi town is gonna win it...you cant buy a ring you need teamwork not inflated ego

SportsPedagogy

by your standards, Kyle Korver is the most clutch guy in these playoffs. he hit game winning shots in game 1 and 2 ....

Lebron is the Heats best player, but he is not their best shooter. Putting the ball in his hands at the last second with the game on the line "Because thats what superstars do" is stupid. Usually the stars are the most guarded players. Real stars do whatever it takes to win. Jordan had no problem giving the ball to Kerr, Rose had no problem giving the ball to Korver and Kobe had no problem kicking the ball out to Horry .

So i dont think its fair to judge Lebron by different standards

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

All this "clutch" stuff is nonsense.

They are who they are. They generally shoot at about the same percentage in the "clutch" as they do during the rest of the game. Nobody magically becomes more accurate when there is 20 seconds left in the game.

The reality is that most of these players shoot pretty poorly in game-winning situations. LeBron, Kobe, Wade, etc.

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    All this "clutch" stuff is nonsense.

They are who they are. They generally shoot at about the same percentage in the "clutch" as they do during the rest of the game. Nobody magically becomes more accurate when there is 20 seconds left in the game.

The reality is that most of these players shoot pretty poorly in game-winning situations. LeBron, Kobe, Wade, etc.
    The ability to shoot like you normally do when the game is on the line is pretty clutch. Most people would cave in under the pressure...

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Nice shooting at the end of the game LeChoke

NickDiaz209
    NickDiaz209's Avatar Become A Pro!

After yesterday, he might be

sonyman
    sonyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

James was celebrating so much when they went up 15--made me sick..
    Bosh yelling to the crowd after he scores--stupid

Scorpion
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by sonyman View Post
    James was celebrating so much when they went up 15--made me sick..
    Bosh yelling to the crowd after he scores--stupid
    animals, planet of apes, fukking homo africanus

greeny
    greeny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8418

the heat will bounce back, tough game last nite

klids3
    klids3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did kobe hit every game winner. No. Stop hating lebron is the best.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

some people think he's good at basketball, but hes also good at

CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...
    CallMeChip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by sq764 View Post
    i love the lebron lovers just begging that he finally wins something... its kinda cute
    I love the Lebron haters just begging that he doesn't win this time... it will be cute when they try to come up with an excuse after he does

Scorpion
    Update your status

Lebron is a fraud, the man is a fukking coach killer, I dont want to see another good coach lose his job because Lebron sucks ass in crunch time

Fukk you Lebron, go sukk your boyfriends kok

jnickell100

Quote Originally Posted by CallMeChip View Post
    I love the Lebron haters just begging that he doesn't win this time... it will be cute when they try to come up with an excuse after he does
    The excuse will be that he can win on his own Ike Jordan did. Lebron is a bitch that couldn't win on his own and had to go to Miami where wade has already won and form a super team. Fuk him and fuk the heat

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

LOL. I knew this was coming, I knew it. The guy basically domianted and led his team to the Finals with his preferences in the 4th quarter in the Boston and Chicago series. The guy plays bad, the whole team plays bad actually in the final four minutes, and suddenly he is the worst ever.

I tend to just ignore these comments from people, because even if the guy does hit the shot to win the Finals, these guys will have an excuse to why he did and not give him any credit. Ooooooo, dallas, messed up on defense,oooooooooo he was only open because they doubled Wade.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by jnickell100 View Post
    The excuse will be that he can win on his own Ike Jordan did. Lebron is a bitch that couldn't win on his own and had to go to Miami where wade has already won and form a super team. Fuk him and fuk the heat

I don't get that comment at all. Why is it so bad, the players actually decided their own fate?

Instead of having management decide it for them. Jordan would have never won without Pippen, Rodman and crew. That team would have never of been that great. We would not be talking about Jordan being this all time great, if he had to spend the rest of his career in Clev. like some people expected Lebron to do.

jnickell100

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    I don't get that comment at all. Why is it so bad, the players actually decided their own fate?

Instead of having management decide it for them. Jordan would have never won without Pippen, Rodman and crew. That team would have never of been that great. We would not be talking about Jordan being this all time great, if he had to spend the rest of his career in Clev. like some people expected Lebron to do.
    Oh course he would have won without them. What are you talking about Jordan won without those guys for years and years. Pippen was there and he was their #2 guy, their role player. Everyone on the bulls was a role player besides Jordan.
    Also, this is not something that I just started because of this year. Lebron is one of the worst closers ever....he chokes. Of course there are going to be a few times where he has hit a big shot, but he has taken every single big shot since he's gotten into thr league. Hes a choker, can't handle pressure. Id be willing to bet you're a lebron cok sucker.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

This guy JNick is a clown. You bump this thread after game 2 when Lebron has tore it up the whole playoffs you don't say anything. This thread is an epic fail. James will most likely make you eat your words by the time the series is over.

Pippen was a ROLE PLAYER??

This guy has to be like 16 years old. Pippen is one of the greatest players in the history of the NBA. Rodman is the greatest defender ever to play the game and its not even close. Both 1st ballot hall of famers- yeah jordan won by himself

First 123456 Last