Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Capping and Discussions 5/2

Post your comments and leans in this thread. If you have a play post it in the regular best bets thread. Remember, this is for comments and leans only. No results will be tracked from this thread.

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

this teaser looks like worth a go to me

bulls +8.5
    kings +9
    lakers +6.5

at bodog can get a +8 sweetheart

only game that scares me would be the laker game
    chicago knows it can hang with miami now and they don't back down so that puts me a little at ease

kings have played spurs tough all year except that one game in playoffs but they gotta start believing they can pull it out and i never thought this was the spurs year

suns have punked lakers before....can phil keep them mentally strong where not everyone on this team has shown that consistently except kobe? as long as they play that good defense they somehow found...they got a good shot

1 unit only

+9 kings seems out of wack...is there an injury to someone on sac?

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, if the Suns cover 6.5, I think it might be because they win by 25- it's one of those games where they either lose SU or cover easily.

The good thing about betting the Suns tomorrow, is that they shouldn't be playing 5-on-8 again. Not only is it in Phoenix, Stern will wait for game 6 to order that the Lakers win.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

You never know with Stern. He may play it safe and order the Lakers series win in 5, but that makes little monetary sense, so Suns are probably a good bet.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Early leans IND and SAC. Have to check road dog record in first round playoffs.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Posted by Winston Smith in another thread.

What am I missing in the Bulls/Heat series?

The Heat have no perimeter defense. The Bulls are the best team in the league in Opp Fg%. Shaq has been essentially neutralized. In-fighting between Peyton and Wade.

IMO, the disparity between these two teams is more like a 4-5 matchup than a 2-7, and the Bulls have a legitimate chance to win the series (as I said going in).

But, they're catching 8.5 in Miami again? What do people see in Miami, because I see a random collection of players who aren't in sync with only one consistent offensive threat.

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

chandler has a gimpy ankle and may not play

i forgot about that

hopefully bulls dont use that as an excuse to not give 100%

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    The good thing about betting the Suns tomorrow, is that they shouldn't be playing 5-on-8 again. Not only is it in Phoenix, Stern will wait for game 6 to order that the Lakers win.
    Good point.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

Every game in the PHX-LAL series has gone under. Even the OT game.
    Lakers have slowed down PHX (forget run and gun), and both teams have tightened up on defense, so I don't see how this total could go over. Only thing is, it looks too easy. Thoughts?