ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Lesson learned from INDY GAME

I have my teaser with MIA BOS LAL

But you gotta back yourself up. I hit up Philly for another fast start, Phi 1q and Phi first team to score 10 and 20 points [PROP BETS] (3 wins) Also have the under for 1q and 1h.... 1q looks good.

Also got the Philly ML, NY ML, LAL ML parlay just in case things go crazy today. Somehow if first 2 hit, easy hedge with NO ML

time to enjoy the show

(do not hit up NY for 1q... they are injured and out of wack, philly is not NY)

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

hit up MIA 2Q right NOW... they OWN the 2q. after all these 1q wins... going for it RIGHT NOW

edit: hope every1 saw what I did, in a matter of seconds MIA 2q went from -2 1/2 to -3 to -3 1/2... i saw that and backed off, didn't place a bet.
    Last edited by ThaTopMoron; 04-24-11 at 12:39 PM.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

dang now MIA woke up real fast and looks good to win the 2q should have stuck to my original feelings

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

you look like a very smart man so far.
    BOL the rest of the day

JJV
    JJV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

BOL to you, nice picks so far

Gtawatson
    Gtawatson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pacers are going to make this series go at least 6. They are the better team and have shown throughout the series that they can compete. They have been leading for about 80 percent of this series

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

lets get this guys!!! wow

i hit the 1q under... under 1h 94 1/2 hit as a miracle with all the misses in the last 1:30... but the funny thing is i took the over 2q @ 47 hoping to hit both the 1h under and 2q over... and with 49 scored both won

too bad i make all these quarter plays very very small, kinda just for fun looking for trends and such. fast food money

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Gtawatson View Post
    Pacers are going to make this series go at least 6. They are the better team and have shown throughout the series that they can compete. They have been leading for about 80 percent of this series
    Id like that, because id rather go large on Bulls ML on the road game 6 than @ home game 5. if they lose game 5 @ home it would be a very big wake-up call and they would play huge game 6, knowing what it takes to finish off a team.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

the way the Pacers have been playing, they look like the better team than the Heat and the 76ers COMBINED

I'm watching this game and thinking "Bulls would rather face either of these teams"

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

I told you guys... JUST in case things go crazy, (just lost 2 bets cause of MIA)

I have that Philly, NY... LAL ML parlay!!!

always have a BACKUP BET that might save your ass on given NBA playoff day

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Just cashed NY PROP BET first team to score 10 (just like I did with Philly)... I didn't have the balls to make this one though until I knew Amare was going to play.