h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Celtics @ NY

Does anyone else think Celtics will blow them out? The public will be all over Celtics though..

barcelonafc
    barcelonafc's Avatar Become A Pro!

celtics will get the job done tonight buddy, the knicks have no motovation as seen in the last game.

im going to fukin hammer the ml on the celtics, i cant understand why its currently -166 when the celts have beaten them 3 in a row,

the celts have all the motovation in the world knowing they can clinch it tonight against these chumps.

doubt they want to play an extra game when it can be done and dusted tonight,

far better players , simple as that.

TGHMak
    Update your status
    TGHMak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

If they win it will be the first sweep of the big three era.

redrum
    Update your status
    redrum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

i think the knicks win to send it back to boston where it will be done in 5

Smiley
    Smiley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sweep!!!!!!

Magic62
    Magic62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by barcelonafc View Post
    celtics will get the job done tonight buddy, the knicks have no motovation as seen in the last game.

im going to fukin hammer the ml on the celtics, i cant understand why its currently -166 when the celts have beaten them 3 in a row,

the celts have all the motovation in the world knowing they can clinch it tonight against these chumps.

doubt they want to play an extra game when it can be done and dusted tonight,

far better players , simple as that.

I am wondering myself..and not just beating them 3 in a row but 10 out of last 11 and knicks w/o amare n billups..maybe atrap even tho common sense says celtics but why would bookies give us that much? my experience tells me if that's the case wondering most times there is a reason some not sharing with us..enough for me to stay away.