Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

What are you gonna do after?

Basketball season is slowly coming to a close and a lot less games throughout the week as we get into the later rounds, just wondering what everyone is gonna do? I only know NFL and NBA and I think I might tail someone in another sport not sure what or who.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

The WNBA is an easy transition and is made up of a fairly small market that's softer than NBA.

dRavidC
    dRavidC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6849

come on you don't want to bet on things for the sake of betting. For me I bet only on sports I know a fair bit about and would actually watch if i wasn't betting. But as for another sport, tennis?

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Basketball season is slowly coming to a close and a lot less games throughout the week as we get into the later rounds, just wondering what everyone is gonna do? I only know NFL and NBA and I think I might tail someone in another sport not sure what or who.

Get into the Australian Football League and Rugby League. Some good money to be made.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

take a break and come back for nfl season...its been a long season and I made a lot of coin this season. Have to take few months off.

MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm transitioning to baseball. Started 3 days ago...

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

bet on election results, etc

Muggy
    Muggy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 344

Enjoy the summer.

Soon2BRich
    Soon2BRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

i wasnt around last season but do people on this site cap wnba games? can you recommend anyone good?

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

A friend of mine bets baseball based on the 3 worst teams in the game.

He chases the same team for 1 series at a time, betting against them on ML and RL until they win.
    If the first bet loses, then he doubles plus 10% on the 2nd bet, if that loses he doubles again, adding 15% on the 3rd bet....if that loses, that chase is over and he moves on to the next team.....
    As most series are 3 game sets, and the worst teams usually dont win 3 in a row....he has yielded positive results over the last 3 seasons.....

he usually waits until about june to start the system, as by then you usually know who the bad teams are from the decent to good teams.

if you want more info on this system, send me a PM with your email addy and I'll get him to email me the full details and percentages and results from the last few seasons.....it does require some time and work to determine the plays for that week...but from what i've seen from him so far its been positive.

Last season he used the Pirates, Mariners and Nationals as his bet against teams, and he yielded a decent profit. there are certain ML's and RL's that he will not play, as sometimes the juice is just too high.....but it worked for him....so I told him i'd consider jumping on board this season.

You can also consider tennis betting, as there is usually a big difference in bottom seeds playing top seeds, and parlaying those usually end up in a small profit as well.

cheers,

P

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

Quote Originally Posted by dRavidC View Post
    come on you don't want to bet on things for the sake of betting. For me I bet only on sports I know a fair bit about and would actually watch if i wasn't betting. But as for another sport, tennis?
    Agree but If I can tail someone who is good and guarantee money then why not. I can't get into other sports I cannot watch myself on either the TV or good streams. I watch a lot of news and the elections look tempting. Probably gonna check out the other forums and see whats up ^gonna look into that tennis deal too.