brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I Think the Thunder are Gonna Beat LA in Western Finals

yep

too much athleticism and firepower from OKC for the lakers to handle. I expect Westbrook to shred Bryant/Fisher

OKC in 6 over LA

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

come on man that was my pick last july can you not jinx it now that i have gotten this far with it thanks bro

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    come on man that was my pick last july can you not jinx it now that i have gotten this far with it thanks bro

jinx it?? I'm 7-0 in the playoffs

will be 8-0 if Memphis can hold on to their 12 point lead (which I think they will)

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

i thikn the lakers size will be too much. there going to take away either westbrook or durant, whose going to be the next scorer??

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post
    i thikn the lakers size will be too much. there going to take away either westbrook or durant, whose going to be the next scorer??

the problem is that there's no way to effectively take away 2 superstars on one team

what is LA gonna do?? you can't double team 2 guys, and hell doubleteaming 1 guy still leaves big holes in your defense

fisher and bryant simply do not have the athleticism and lateral quickness anymore to stop westbrook, that's a terrible matchup in itself.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

lol everybody is 7-0 in the playoffs thats funny. arent you that guy who said betting on nba totals is stupid

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

I hope they win it all, i got em at +2250

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

lakers will beat them. Thunder beat them late in the season when Lakers still had 2 games after that to wrap up the 2nd seed. Lakers also beat them by 7 in L.A and 3 in Oklahoma. Lake show is still the team to beat.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by madrabbit View Post
    lakers will beat them. Thunder beat them late in the season when Lakers still had 2 games after that to wrap up the 2nd seed. Lakers also beat them by 7 in L.A and 3 in Oklahoma. Lake show is still the team to beat.
    So that means you've already given up on the Nuggets? LMAO. You were saying the Thunder were going to get knocked out of the first round and now you think they make the Western Conference finals?

If so I congratulate you for coming to your senses.

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Aint gonna happen. You're right about them shutting down 2 superstars, but Ron Ron does a great job guarding Durant. He might get his points but he'll be hoisting alot of shots.

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic
    beanbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

i wish... but it's not gonna happen you know the NBA won't let a small market team make it too far.. too much money on LA..

kiefynugs
    Update your status
    kiefynugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

i think gallinari is gonna flop perkins out of the game in the 1st quarter lol. This guy is incredible he could play for an italian club team.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by beanbag View Post
    i wish... but it's not gonna happen you know the NBA won't let a small market team make it too far.. too much money on LA..
    spurs have won 4 rings recently and they're no smaller market

ern1
    ern1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love it when people underestimate the Lakers...NO TEAM is gonna beat them 4 times!!

OKC ain't gonna beat the best coach and the team with the best player in the game 4 times...let's get real..the OKC series last year was not that close..Kobe and Bynum were hurt the whole series and got knees drained a few times before games..the Lakers have beaten overhyped OKC the last 6 out of 9 times..I don't think the Lakers are worried..

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Id like to see the Lakers lose in the finals.

PlatinumBerg
    PlatinumBerg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

Since this is a sports betting website, care to put money on it?

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

scotty brooks > phil jackson

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by ern1 View Post
    OKC ain't gonna beat the best coach and the team with the best player in the game 4 times...let's get real..the OKC series last year was not that close..Kobe and Bynum were hurt the whole series and got knees drained a few times before games..the Lakers have beaten overhyped OKC the last 6 out of 9 times..I don't think the Lakers are worried..
    I'm a Thunder fan but I try to be realistic and I don't see them beating LA this season. This team is still very young and way ahead of schedule.

With that said, how can you say they are overhyped? They are one of the top 5 teams in the NBA and will be a force in coming years. Just look at the age of our core players!

Durant - 22
    Westbrook - 22
    Harden - 21
    Ibaka -21

Think how good the Thunder will be in 2-3 years if we keep these 4 together with Perkins in the middle....