politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Politicin VS Obamaismyuncle Capping Challenge

Best record on the sides from now until the post season ends, loser gets their IP banned.

Players must play every side. Picks can't be edited and are live once posted.

Watch how quickly he backs down.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

say it isn't so

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Let's get a mod in here and make it official. Put your money where your mouth is and watch how quick you get dusted.

obamaismyuncle

so you bet hundreds a game but wanna have an "IP Ban" challenge? keep embarrassing yourself, kid. looks like I got under juniors skin a little..now say to yourself 1000 times "this is only the internet"...I don't have time for your kid games..

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

How would the 5 mins it takes for me to post my already capped plays factor into whether I make money or not? Dodgy, dodgy. Keep reaching.

So you're backing down and not accepting the challenge right?

MONEY32
    MONEY32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2595

so give me a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Look how dodgy he is. Anyone get the point yet? This forum is great, but it's the elitist wanna bes that ruin it. This guy isn't even willing to risk his name on a forum on his picks, people think he's dropping thousands? Get real.

obamaismyuncle

Quote Originally Posted by politicin View Post
    Look how dodgy he is. Anyone get the point yet? This forum is great, but it's the elitist wanna bes that ruin it. This guy isn't even willing to risk his name on a forum on his picks, people think he's dropping thousands? Get real.

you keep assuming, you have no idea what you're talking about. none, zilch. just like when it comes to betting, you have no idea what you're doing. proof is in everyone of your posts...

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

You're embarrassing yourself. I know nothing of this apparent quarrel that the two of you have, but you're coming across as rather childish and immature. Do you really care about your image on an internet forum???

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

So you obviously would accept the bet being I know nothing about capping and you have such a huge edge, right?

Looks like that was you accepting and we're good to go? Loser gets IP Banned, we'll got a mod in here to make it official.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    You're embarrassing yourself. I know nothing of this apparent quarrel that the two of you have, but you're coming across as rather childish and immature. Do you really care about your image on an internet forum???
    No, I don't. That's why I have no quams with coming off as childish and immature. Let's go Obama, why you backing down? All talk, right?

chilidog

No, I don't. That's why I have no quams with coming off as childish and immature. Let's go Obama, why you backing down? All talk, right?
    Well see, now you're just contradicting yourself. So you don't care, and yet, you're challenging an internet persona? Which is it??

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Let's go Obama, why so quiet?

chilidog

I thought that you didn't care??

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

I don't, that's why I'm shamelessly acting childish and immature as you said. By your logic, I care, so I'm acting childish and immature, yeah contradiction anyone?

obamaismyuncle

still mulling over your "ip ban" contest, stakes are pretty high..

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

LOL so funny what a fraud you are. You dodge my challenge for 2k cash. Then you laugh off my IP challenge like the stakes aren't high enough meanwhile dodging a cash challenge minutes prior. You're a troll obv.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

LOL so funny what a fraud you are. You dodge my challenge for 2k cash. Then you laugh off my IP challenge like the stakes aren't high enough meanwhile dodging a cash challenge minutes prior. You're a troll obv.
    he's scared..

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

bury him politicin.. expose that idiot..

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Obama is too scared. Him and his friends are trying on skirts as we speak talking about new ways to apply their makeup.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: daimoshokage

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

i was interested in watching this play out

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

just post your own picks so you can show everyone you pick winners. Then if he still doesn't show after you prove 55%+ then you win by default

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Obama get's his picks from Goatie..you are all set
    Points Awarded:

politicin gave JR007 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

So you have approx 15 games left to cap & you think that would prove anything?? A dart thrower could beat the best capper in the world over a 15 game span.

This is a senseless challenge & would prove nothing no matter who won.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Thanks but the world has given us other sports than basketball. Also if you take note the challenge was set weeks, maybe even months ago. Reading is fundamental. You're a senseless poster and it would hurt nothing if you never posted again. Bye.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Nobody cares. Get a life.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Says the guy taking time out of his life to post about something that has nothing to do with him. Ironic.

tatddy

Says the guy taking time out of his life to post about something that has nothing to do with him. Ironic.
    Well I read all the threads. This just seemed middle-schoolish and a waste of time. I guess the question is this...if you are making so much money from fading this guys picks, then why on earth would you want him banned to prove you're "better". Most people would prefer cash.

lurk
    lurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Well I read all the threads. This just seemed middle-schoolish and a waste of time. I guess the question is this...if you are making so much money from fading this guys picks, then why on earth would you want him banned to prove you're "better". Most people would prefer cash.
    haha true...maybe you should set the contest up so the loser has to post multiple picks every day by a certain time, or the loser has to pm the winner their locks

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Who said I make so much money from fading his picks? While I may have claimed the potential to profit from fading him is there, I would never need to fade anybody to make a living. I cap my own games and rarely let anybodies opinion other than super sharps weigh in on where I'm at in justifying a line/side. There is maybe one of two persons on this forum that I may lay off of a side if our views conflict, just strictly based off the high volume of games available to me, I have enough of a level head to lay off a wager that may conflict with someone I have high respect for. Obama is never a deciding factor in a play I make. I offered him a cash wager, he turned it down. You know this though, you read all the threads. Next best thing is an IP ban challenge. The guy is a fraud and I enjoy exposing frauds.
    Last edited by politicin; 05-18-11 at 03:19 PM.

tatddy

Who said I make so much money from fading his picks? While I may have claimed the potential to profit from fading him is there, I would never need to fade anybody to make a living. I cap my own games and rarely let anybodies opinion other than super sharps weigh in on where I'm at in justifying a line/side. There is maybe one of two persons on this forum that I may lay off of a side if our views conflict, just strictly based off the high volume of games available to me, I have enough of a level head to lay off a wager that may conflict with someone I have high respect for. Obama is never a deciding factor in a play I make. I offered him a cash wager, he turned it down. You know this though, you read all the threads. Next best thing is an IP ban challenge. The guy is a fraud and I enjoy exposing frauds.
    Well since you created an entire thread dedicated to fading everything Obama plays, I assumed you were making at least small plays. Too bad...you missed out on some money!

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Do you not understand the english language? How would a small play result in "so much money"? I was making small plays on them, and the whole thing was more for comic relief, but no fading Obama is not a focal point of how I pay my rent. If Obama was banned it would not be -ev. It wouldn't matter to anybody. The point he hasn't manned up and accepted the friendly challenge is a showcase to who he is. A fraud. A character. A troll.

squid44
    squid44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

hahaha im so mad i just took the time to read all of that. I am SUPER curious how old you guys are hahah

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

You realize the sole purpose of betting is to make money? If that seems childish than you might want to consider a different hobby.

12 Last