EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

4.22 Props

Split last night's, let's do better today.

KEVIN GARNETT TOTAL REBOUNDS OVER 9.5
    I think KG is taking it upon himself this series to be the interior force on the boards for the Celtics until they can get a warm body to play center that can contribute something. KG has racked up double figure boards in all five games against the Knicks this season. Don't think that KG won't be a little more amped up tonight after the ESPN article came out with an anonymous player ripping him as a punk and a coward.

TREVOR ARIZA TOTAL POINTS OVER 11.5
    Ariza is getting looks and will continue to get looks I think as the Lakers concentrate on shutting down Paul. This is mostly a gut pick, but give him 12 shots or so and I'll take my chances.

EaglesPhan36

The KG prop is gonna be a painful miss I think. 9 rebounds, but I don't see why KG would play at all in the 4th quarter since the Knicks are getting the shit icked out of them. I would totally buy Doc Rivers a beer if he put KG back in for a couple minutes though. C'mon Doc.

Shit you still got Rondo in, c'mon. Guess I should for the Knicks to make a 20-0 run.
    Last edited by EaglesPhan36; 04-22-11 at 08:09 PM.

EaglesPhan36

Even Pierce is back in Doc. I see KG wandering near the scorer's table ... YES! Back in. Get me my damn ONE rebound son.

EaglesPhan36

Thank you kindly Doc! 10 boards for KG.

EaglesPhan36

Ariza finally gets another shot. 13 shot attempts, about what I wanted. Cashola. Sweep for the day. Let's roll on tomorrow!