AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Memphis -2, Why?

Why the heck is a number 8 seed is favorite against the number 1? Add to that Spurs is currently the favorite at -300 to win the series right now. Are oddsmakers drunk here, or any injury on spurs that they wont play on the 3rd game.

MadMajor
    MadMajor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 967

hca, mem looking good all season against sas, huge matchup problems for the spurs. I am liking ths spurs ML though.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Memphis own the Spurs, Spurs relied on heroic 3 point plays and drama in game 2, add to the fact that Memphis played like garbage.

ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Griz play great at home. They beat the Spurs on there homecourt both times this season. Actually, both games were in March. I remember the Griz were either 1 or 2 point dogs or barely favored for those games. Spurs might have had some injuries for those games but Grizzlies play them tough no matter what. Griz won me some good money this season, but I might stay away from this game. I'm leaning Griz though. Randolph and Gasol pose some matchup problems IMO. GL.

QUEST001
    QUEST001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Grizz my biggest play this year ML -125....Gl Grizz backers.....

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

i'll stay away on this but the odds are very weird to believe that 3rd game belongs to the memphis so they expect the series 2-1 in favor of the Memp.