Cannon
    Cannon's Avatar Become A Pro!

How many of the 2011 Playoff games have gone under

Dogs and under killing it.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Actually, you are wrong as to the over/under. Only until the second games of these series has the under hit. During the first game, all overs hit but two. However, since Monday, the unders have been hitting at a high rate. I got killed betting the under in the first games, but have done well so far in the second games (Lakers/No under pending). I think the zig zag is at play. I am planning on playing the Bulls over tomorrow after playing the under for the first two games in that series. I will probably go back to playing the under in the Dal/Por game as well.

Cannon

I had in the first round unders 3-5 Dallas was under Boston under and Mia under is that correct?

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by Cannon View Post
    I had in the first round unders 3-5 Dallas was under Boston under and Mia under is that correct?
    Yes, you are correct. But I was referring to the first games of each first round series. With respect to the first games of all first round series this year, every over hit but two (Portland/Dal and Bos/NY). However, in the second game of the first round series, the unders have been hitting as you noted.

Cannon

I have unders first game of the series 3-5. Unders in second game 7-1.