JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Are the Lakers playing Opossum or something??

It seems as if the Lakers always lose some games in the playoffs to make it look like they are dead and invulnerable to win. But just before their time is up, they turn into supermans and start winning. Anyone else see it?
    Are the Lakers gonna cover today at home?

Hanlidin
    Hanlidin's Avatar Become A Pro!

No hornets take sweep series n take title nba not even gonna be close

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

The Lakers are not some superhuman team that wins when it wants to win and lose when it wants to lose. While the Lakers are a good team, there are also some other good teams in the playoffs. There are teams fully capable of beating them. Don't be surprised if this series goes 6 or 7 games...

If you feel they can contain Chris Paul, than go with the Lakers. If you feel like they can't, than don't..

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

if the hornets keep hitting floating, running shots out of their ass (shooting 52% when the lakers give up only 43%) and paul is allowed to do whatever he wants with the ball the lakers are in trouble. if you don't think they will continue to do what they did in game 1 the lakers will win this series

kaijunn
    kaijunn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1361

i'm sure if Lakers could win, they would win. playoffs is about winning as fast as you can so you can get as much rest as you can before the next round. ESPECIALLY with the old veteran team like the Lakers. pretty sure they are not playing possum. they are just showing their age right now. i believe Chris Paul is playing so well right now because this is his "audition" to become a Laker in the future? who knows..

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kaijunn View Post
    i'm sure if Lakers could win, they would win. playoffs is about winning as fast as you can so you can get as much rest as you can before the next round. ESPECIALLY with the old veteran team like the Lakers. pretty sure they are not playing possum. they are just showing their age right now. i believe Chris Paul is playing so well right now because this is his "audition" to become a Laker in the future? who knows..
    love that angel. it's either Stevie Nash or CP heading to LA or NY.
    CP auditioning for his future suitor seems to be a good angle....

But.......

I Still cant bet against Kobe in a 7 game series.

kaijunn
    kaijunn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1361

Quote Originally Posted by pickemtowinem View Post
    love that angel. it's either Stevie Nash or CP heading to LA or NY.
    CP auditioning for his future suitor seems to be a good angle....

But.......

I Still cant bet against Kobe in a 7 game series.
    i couldn't bet against them either. at some point, their size and length will wake up and dominate. hope not tonight though cause i played Hornets +11.5 hahaha.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Lakers are not playing good ball. Odom is only using 10% of his potential, their bench is garbage and their starters look fatigued. Hornets should keep this game close again.