brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I Don't Understand Vegas Lines

do they not realize it's playoff time??

how do these underdogs keep getting 6-10 points?? betting right now during NBA playoffs is some of the easiest gambling I have ever seen. You can pretty much take any 6+ point underdog and likely win your bet

kaijunn
    kaijunn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1361

i know..i've been banking off these underdogs. let them keep doing it. i'm not complaining

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    do they not realize it's playoff time??

how do these underdogs keep getting 6-10 points?? betting right now during NBA playoffs is some of the easiest gambling I have ever seen. You can pretty much take any 6+ point underdog and likely win your bet
    This comment implies that this is your first year of gambling seriously. Look at ATS results from past seasons and see why the lines are the way they are.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by kaijunn View Post
    i know..i've been banking off these underdogs. let them keep doing it. i'm not complaining
    6+ point underdogs are something ridiculous like 9-1 in the playoffs

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    This comment implies that this is your first year of gambling seriously. Look at ATS results from past seasons and see why the lines are the way they are.

This.

In years past, you could win 60% ATS by pounding all home favorites first round of the playoffs. I guess parity is finally here.