PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Game potentially ruined by coverage

The chicago and Ind game was pretty much ruined by a cameraman. The players shouldnt have to worry about going full speed because of a cameraman. Ive said it before and Ill say it again...get em off the ******* sideline----they have Zoom----anyone agree with me here......?

PaperTrail07

obv talking about the collision injury here.......

KINGJAMES23
    KINGJAMES23's Avatar Become A Pro!

The amount of room they leave behind the baseline is ridiculous. I'm honestly surprised it doesn't happen more often.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Maybe if people wanted to simply watch the game rather then get every ******* angle on the highlight Lebron dunk in 3d this wouldn't be an issue. They'll have camera man on the court soon enough, running on the break, players will be using them to set screens.

PaperTrail07

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    Maybe if people wanted to simply watch the game rather then get every ******* angle on the highlight Lebron dunk in 3d this wouldn't be an issue. They'll have camera man on the court soon enough, running on the break, players will be using them to set screens.

haha i like it....

I am also very shocked it dosent happen more-----I gurantee Collison wont forget it.... i mean his worst injury involves a cameraman.......that says it all

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Rodman kicked a cameraman. I guess he deserved it.

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

they should employ a camera system like the NFL. maybe even put some "in" the court floor....

c'mon, technology will kill us, but we should at least enjoy it some.

PaperTrail07

haha rodman.....1of a kind hahaha...yeah they should pick---atleast get the overweight cameraman that cant react more than 6 feet off the baseline......to get hurt and possibly cost you a playoff game from a ******* cameraman...i mean come on.......back the **** up....it might work in the reg season because nobody plays hard but playoffs.....playoffs

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

People pay thousands of dollars per game to get their faces up to the players balls. But yeah the basket side of the court should be cleared or cushioned.