pitufo76
    pitufo76's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 146

Chicago Is having a real hard time VS Indiana

MY Basketball IQ is really low and i was wondering how come Chicago is Having a hard time VS Indiana???

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

cuz Chicago is not that good. Take away Rose and they have no offensive threats. Good defenders but no offense except Rose

jacer333
    jacer333's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    cuz Chicago is not that good. Take away Rose and they have no offensive threats. Good defenders but no offense except Rose
    Starting to see this too....perhaps we have been blinded by the greatness of Rose lately. The rest of the Bulls are looking very average. It's hard for me to see them making it to the finals after these first 2 games

PlatinumBerg
    PlatinumBerg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

Boozer is supposed to be a offensive threat because he sure as hell isn't good at defense. Leng is pretty good offensively, probably one of the most underrated players in the NBA.

headhunter34
    headhunter34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 559

indiana has a lot of solid players on their team that play hard. if they could get that one superstar theyd be a really good team

$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

the crazy thing is that chicago will be in the finals...it always seems to work like that in sports..a team will struggle to advance and then find their game and roll to the finals...it helps when you got the zebras on your side to

bowers1989
    bowers1989's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 436

indiana gave bulls troubles in the regular season also. dont worry ;p

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jacer333 View Post
    Starting to see this too....perhaps we have been blinded by the greatness of Rose lately. The rest of the Bulls are looking very average. It's hard for me to see them making it to the finals after these first 2 games
    Rose leads the offense but they didn't win 60+ games because of 1 player, doesn't take much brains to realize that.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Rose leads the offense but they didn't win 60+ games because of 1 player, doesn't take much brains to realize that.
    So what they won 60+ games, big fukkin deal. Regular season stats go out the window when the playoffs start. Noah doesn't even try to shoot anymore, Boozer only plays hard when he wants to, Deng vanishes for minutes at a time, and Korver can only hit a shot late in the 4th quarter. Maybe indy can't do it, but a team will expose this Bulls team and stop them from getting to the Finals, mark my words.

DarkMage
    DarkMage's Avatar Become A Pro!

Indian has nothing to lose and are trying their hardest in this series while the bulls are playing much lighter and not shooting that well. I think bulls should do much better in 2nd round

TGHMak
    Update your status
    TGHMak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Outside of Rose the Bulls don't really have any mismatches against the Pacers and this is the first time any of the Bulls have this type of pressure to perform in the playoffs.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Chicago has basically proven that they won't get past the Heats.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

korver and deng and gibson can have big nights against different defences. indiana is tough for bulls, doesn't mean bulls aren't good.

vinny808
    vinny808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1243

Defense wins championships. As long as Rose is on fire and he passes to Deng/Korver/Gibson with a threat of Boozer in the post the Bulls will be fine. Go Lakers!

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Chicago has basically proven that they won't get past the Heats.
    oh really, you say this after what, 2 games?

Ridiculous, stop saying dumb things people.

Heat blow out the 76ers but Bulls struggle against the pacers = Bulls suck and Heat will beat them? great logic...

lets just wait and see what happens. Pacers are playing great ball, going all out

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    oh really, you say this after what, 2 games?

Ridiculous, stop saying dumb things people.

Heat blow out the 76ers but Bulls struggle against the pacers = Bulls suck and Heat will beat them? great logic...

lets just wait and see what happens. Pacers are playing great ball, going all out

It's call matchups kid. The Bulls are struggling against Indiana's point guards. Danny Granger and Hansboro is doing whatever he wants. Bosh is an elite version of Hansboro, while James and Wade is a elite version of Granger and Collison. Either James or Wade will contain Rose guarantee, while Rose will be worn out guarding either of them in a 7 game series. The Bulls win and die with Roses effort. Rose will by exhausted by the time both teams meet, because this overrated Bulls team is relying too much on one guy.

chantrain

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    It's call matchups kid. The Bulls are struggling against Indiana's point guards. Danny Granger and Hansboro is doing whatever he wants. Bosh is an elite version of Hansboro, while James and Wade is a elite version of Granger and Collison. Either James or Wade will contain Rose guarantee, while Rose will be worn out guarding either of them in a 7 game series. The Bulls win and die with Roses effort. Rose will by exhausted by the time both teams meet, because this overrated Bulls team is relying too much on one guy.
    ok dude, whatever you say. its also match ups that caused problems for the heat, where we out rebounded them and rose blew past heat pgs...etc...

Heat dont exactly match up great with the bulls, they dont even have an answer for every position.

Godsmack
    Godsmack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3139

very lucky to even win. indy was a gift at +12

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Nuggets would rape the Bulls in a series.

Sfritts8
    Sfritts8's Avatar Become A Pro!

Celtics will win the East if Shaq can give them anything, simple as that.

Fayt13
    Fayt13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3702

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    What about the '09 Cleveland Cavs?

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Indiana is a good team. Would be seeded alot higher except they had a horrible start and finished strong under their new coach. I think there are alot of people who are mad that the Bulls took the top seed and are trying to make reasons in their heads why the Bulls wont beat their favorite teams. This is insane. The Bulls play great defense and have a varity of players who can score, not just a few dominate players. They are doing what they have done all year, finding a way to win when the game is on the line. That doesnt mean they will win it all, but dont mix your gambling with you fan hood. Not good for your pockets. Also, if you dont think the Bulls have alternative scoring threats, look at both clutch 3's that came from Korver. Alot better team play then whatever it was the Melo tried to throw up in game 1.

rupesh1214
    rupesh1214's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Rose puts the team on his back. Other than that, they got no one.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

pacers are a much better team since the coaching change. with that being said, surprised they had so much trouble at home in games 1 n 2. indy is considerably better at home then on the road.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

you would have thought in the bulls locker room after the game that they lost the game. For a young team thats a huge thing. They were PISSED. They know they can play better and they will. Indiana is gonna bring it at home.

Jakesteen
    Jakesteen's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's a good thing for the Bulls that the refs are in their pocket. Those calls in the closing minute last night were ******* rediculous. The on on Hibbert when the ball went in the basket and they called an offensive foul. Then Foster gets shoved out of bounds by boozer and they give the ball to the bulls. Com' on Man!

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Quote Originally Posted by bowers1989 View Post
    indiana gave bulls troubles in the regular season also. dont worry ;p

Not really. Bulls won both games in Chicago by 19 and 21. I was at the 2 games in Indianapolis. The first the Bulls won comfortably by 11. The last meeting was the one where Pacers finally gave Bulls trouble. Pacers shot lights out all night but with a furious rally in 4th qtr led by Rose, Bulls tied it. Pacers won in OT. I attributed a lot of the Bulls struggles that night to them playing the night before in New Jersey and not getting to Indy till early in the morning. Pacers were on 3 days rest. Guess that's why I'm so suprised by their struggles at home to Pacers.

It could be that the Bulls are finally starting to feel the pressure of the high expectations now of being the top seed. They have looked like they are playing scared in the first 2 games. Bulls never looked frightened all year long against any team, even the elite teams in the NBA. I watch most of the Pacer games this season on local tv and believe me, this is the first time all year I've seen them guard anybody like they have in the first 2 games. This may have caught even the Bulls by suprise cause it sure shocked me the way they have played. With only a couple of exceptions most of this group of Bulls have never gotten out of the first round. If they survive this round I think the pressure will be off and they will play much more relaxed. Time will tell.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21641

'98 Bulls had a hard time first couple games against the Nets too. Not unusual for an eventual champion to have some grinder games early. Don't overreact, people. Just like you can't count the Lakers out now. At this stage it's just about advancing really.

KINGJAMES23
    KINGJAMES23's Avatar Become A Pro!

I told you all the Bulls are a fraud. They are the Cavs of the past 2 years. Rose has to do everything for that team. Boozer and Deng aren't real #2 options. Nobody else can consistently get their own shots. The size of the Pacers is giving the Bulls front court major problems.

This series is exactly why the have no chance against the Heat or Celtics. Those teams are too good defensively to let 1 man beat them. It just can't happen. You have so much time to gameplan and you see the other team so often. You've got to do something more than tell your best player "go be good". That doesn't fly against elite teams. Look up the list of NBA champions everyone had 2 All-NBA type players (except that Pistons team in 04(?)). But that team was balanced as hell. The Bulls have nobody can can carry the load should Rose struggle. If Rose has an off night the Bulls will be lucky to lose by 15. Look at game 7 for the Lakers vs the Celtics. Kobe goes 6-24 and the Lakers win. Rose goes 6-24 what would happen to the Bulls?

I also said the post-season is a different animal. Teams are all geared up for these games. The regular season you can win games on effort alone. The Bulls are a young team, they have the energy and for lack of a better phrase "don't know any better". Teams like the Spurs, Heat, Lakers, Celtics know that nothing in the regular season will define them. They went through stretches where they were disinterested. Post-season time that is all out the window. In big games stars play 40+ minutes and the rotations get shortened. So that beloved Bulls bench is mitigated.

You may say, well they still won. It's two games that were pretty similar. But the goal of the Bulls isn't to beat the Pacers, it's to win a title. This team is flawed and the Pacers are providing film for coaches to use later on down the road.
    Last edited by KINGJAMES23; 04-19-11 at 11:23 AM.

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

Quote Originally Posted by Jakesteen View Post
    Then Foster gets shoved out of bounds by boozer and they give the ball to the bulls. Com' on Man!
    Dude no kiddin! I couldnt believe that when I saw it....

chantrain

Quote Originally Posted by Jakesteen View Post
    It's a good thing for the Bulls that the refs are in their pocket. Those calls in the closing minute last night were ******* rediculous. The on on Hibbert when the ball went in the basket and they called an offensive foul. Then Foster gets shoved out of bounds by boozer and they give the ball to the bulls. Com' on Man!
    what game were you watching? Noah with 5 fouls, Rose with 4, Boozer with 5.

Refs are in the Bulls pocket?

when that indiana player was shooting the 3 and grabs derricks arm and kicks his legs out and the ref standing RIGHT THERE calls a foul on derrick to give the indiana player 3 free throws.

yeah. the refs are in our pocket all right.

I swear some of you don't even watch the games, or when you do watch, you only see what you want to see.

IDIOTS

brandonrev777
    brandonrev777's Avatar Become A Pro!

bulls will really struggle in 7 game series against a good team