Heat -8.5 *bought 1.5*

TONISF
    TONISF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

BOL!!!

kaijunn
    kaijunn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1361

all underdogs covered in game 1 except Portland. scared for game 2 lol. i think Indy will keep it within 12 points and Heat will cover.

good luck!

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I would buy points for the under dogs. If there is one thing I have learned form these playoffs, it is that there isn't much discrepancy in talent between all the teams playing.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I'm doing the opposite of you, i took 76ers +14.5 and Pacers +17

BOL to one of us, not gonna say who

NY Playa
    NY Playa's Avatar Become A Pro!

dogs keep barking!!!!!!

Erwright
    Erwright's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

The Bulls were not happy with the way they played that first game and the Pacers shot lights out the entire night. It wasn't until the final 3 min of the game until the Bulls started playing how they need to in order to win this year. I really feel that tonight they take it to the Pacers and show them why they are the top seed in the East, plus I don't think that the Pacers play nearly as well as they did in Game 1. Blowing a lead like that has to kill their confidence. And the line being set at -12 for Game 2 after it was -11 before makes me feel even better about this bet especially after buying 2 points.

The Heat on the other hand won by 8 in Game 1 and blew a 13 point lead with 5 min left in the 4th. It was brought all the way down to a 2 point lead with under 2 min, but Miami played shutdown D in the final min and pulled out a win. The only reason the 76ers were in the game was because of their dominance in the 1st quarter where they scored 31 points. After that they were held to 18, 20, 20 in the final 3 quarters. I really do think that Wade will start tomorrow, as he will not let head aches keep him from playing especially with all the pressure on Miami to go far this post season.

That's my reasoning good luck with your plays tonight.

Erwright

bump

savelemony
    savelemony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 748

Quote Originally Posted by Erwright View Post
    The Bulls were not happy with the way they played that first game and the Pacers shot lights out the entire night. It wasn't until the final 3 min of the game until the Bulls started playing how they need to in order to win this year. I really feel that tonight they take it to the Pacers and show them why they are the top seed in the East, plus I don't think that the Pacers play nearly as well as they did in Game 1. Blowing a lead like that has to kill their confidence. And the line being set at -12 for Game 2 after it was -11 before makes me feel even better about this bet especially after buying 2 points.

The Heat on the other hand won by 8 in Game 1 and blew a 13 point lead with 5 min left in the 4th. It was brought all the way down to a 2 point lead with under 2 min, but Miami played shutdown D in the final min and pulled out a win. The only reason the 76ers were in the game was because of their dominance in the 1st quarter where they scored 31 points. After that they were held to 18, 20, 20 in the final 3 quarters. I really do think that Wade will start tomorrow, as he will not let head aches keep him from playing especially with all the pressure on Miami to go far this post season.

That's my reasoning good luck with your plays tonight.
    Good luck!
    I think most of the top viewed cappers in this forum have the same reasoning as you do with taking the bulls.

kostasgr
    kostasgr's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree for the Heats.Good luck...

Erwright

Thanks for the support guys. Good luck to you guys tonight as well.

megahead05
    megahead05's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I think the pacers will make the spread tonight. Bulls win by nine.