coachkap
    Update your status
    coachkap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1154

CHICKEN POX and THE LAKERS- what do you know?

I'm surprised by the news ...... and, also, that no one is discussing this issue on SBR!!!

Okay..... James Blake has never had the CHICKEN POX and has the disease now! The chatter is that KOBE BRYANT, RON ARTEST, and BYNUM, have never had the CHICKEN POX either!

How do I know so much about this? Cuz, it happened to me!!!

WELL...... if BRYANT, ARTEST, and BYNUM were near James Blake when he was contacting CHICKEN POX (before the POX marks appeared), then they, too, will come down with CHICKEN POX!!! It takes exactly 14 days from when you contacted it for the illness to surface.... the strange thing is you have no way of knowing this until it's too late!! In other words, all you know is that the person is sick, you do NOT KNOW WITH WHAT, and, then you find out it's the POX!!! YOU START TO ASK AROUND TO ONLY FIND OUT THAT YOU DIDN'T HAVE IT YET, EITHER...

THEY WOULD BE QUARANTINED FOR AT LEAST 7 DAYS!!!

ALL LAKER FANS BEWARE!!! If they catch the CHICKEN POX it COULD POSSIBLY RUIN THEIR RUN TO THEIR 3-PEAT! So, what was the date that Blake first started complaining of being sick?

coachkap
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by coachkap View Post
    I'm surprised by the news ...... and, also, that no one is discussing this issue on SBR!!!

Okay..... James Blake has never had the CHICKEN POX and has the disease now! The chatter is that KOBE BRYANT, RON ARTEST, and BYNUM, have never had the CHICKEN POX either!

How do I know so much about this? Cuz, it happened to me!!!

WELL...... if BRYANT, ARTEST, and BYNUM were near (James) *edit* Steve Blake *edit* when he was contacting CHICKEN POX (before the POX marks appeared), then they, too, will come down with CHICKEN POX!!! It takes exactly 14 days from when you contacted it for the illness to surface.... the strange thing is you have no way of knowing this until it's too late!! In other words, all you know is that the person is sick, you do NOT KNOW WITH WHAT, and, then you find out it's the POX!!! YOU START TO ASK AROUND TO ONLY FIND OUT THAT YOU DIDN'T HAVE IT YET, EITHER...

THEY WOULD BE QUARANTINED FOR AT LEAST 7 DAYS!!!

ALL LAKER FANS BEWARE!!! If they catch the CHICKEN POX it COULD POSSIBLY RUIN THEIR RUN TO THEIR 3-PEAT! So, what was the date that Blake first started complaining of being sick?
    I'm trying to estimate the date that Blake contacted the chicken pox and the possibility of when his teammates might be getting sick.... and it was reported April 12, 2011, so some time around April 26 (the 5th game of the HORNETS SERIES) which means it could possibly effect the outcome of the next LAKER SERIES!!! I'll be following this story line.. for sure!!
    Last edited by coachkap; 04-17-11 at 11:35 AM. Reason: wrong reference

GTS925
    21-7 Run!
    GTS925's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who the **** is James Blake?

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

GT i think coach meant Steve Blake of the Lakers contracted chicken pox.

coachkap
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by GTS925 View Post
    Who the **** is James Blake?
    He's the tennis player...... I had temporary BRAIN FREEZE!!! I meant Steve Blake.... thanks...

coachkap
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by pacocn View Post
    GT i think coach meant Steve Blake of the Lakers contracted chicken pox.
    thanks...... CN... quite seriously...... I hope that the Lakers avoid the sick bug cuz that could derail their run.........

Chong Wizard
    Chong Wizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

This sounds like one of those perfect stories to scare people away from betting on the Lakers... Steve Blake will be ready by Conference Finals at latest...

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Dam James Blake. Tell him to keep his ass on the tennis courts instead of the lakers locker room. This issue is pretty crazy. I say if they get chicken pox the NBA postpones their series for a week haha. But dam seriously if they get hit with it what will happen. GASOL n odom would have to put 40 points each game. I heard Dallas and Portland have sent little kids with chicken pox to shake each one of their hands

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Kobe doesnt come into contact with scrubs so he's clear. Walton being a scrub himself, but doesnt factor in the game, probably has it by now also.

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Quote Originally Posted by Chong Wizard View Post
    This sounds like one of those perfect stories to scare people away from betting on the Lakers... Steve Blake will be ready by Conference Finals at latest...
    Well hopefully the Lakers title hopes don't rest on Steve Blake period.. Because then the Lakers would have much bigger problems...

coachkap
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Bradyd View Post

Well hopefully the Lakers title hopes don't rest on Steve Blake period.. Because then the Lakers would have much bigger problems...
    I'm not worried about Blake having chicken pox...... it's the fact that KOBE, ARTEST, and BYNUM have NOT had the chicken pox before and could catch it from him!!!