MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Game 1 parlay

Thinking of going big on this one.

BULLS ML
    HEAT ML
    LAKERS ML

It has a very high probability of hitting as far as parlays go, but the risk of an upset is always there.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I'll be doing that parlay as well. No way is Chicago losing. Unless LA literally plays their worst game possible, they won't lose to the Hornets. And I just don't see LeBron and D Wade getting beat in game 1 of the playoffs to a young 76ers team. Should hit.

ANGRYBLACK
    ANGRYBLACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Already placed (B+8)...

mann2chc
    mann2chc's Avatar Become A Pro!

I luv the parlay!!! Its important that these 3 teams get off to a good start for different reasons... GL!!!

Thunderman
    Thunderman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Agreed, really don't see any of these teams losing tomorrow. Heat would be the one I may worry about as Philly is a dangerous team.

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was going to do this parlay but it just dosnt pay enough, 1000 pays 412, risk vs reward is not worth it for me IMO. You will need to hit 3 games to cash and if for some reason 1 team dosnt bring it your screwed. Id rather pick 1 game to have to worry about for almost even $$. Granted it will most likely hit and i cant see any of those teams losing im going to pass. Good luck though!!
    Points Awarded:

MrXYZ gave twelvejewelz 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MrXYZ

Thanks for sharing your views, man I was seriously gonna put big cash on this play but reading your comments made me realize I would've been out of my mind to do it, and lazy, too.

It's the sort of play that will hit 95% of the time, but it's so easy to see the big bucks and forget the reality that I'd have to go 3-0 over two stressful days where anything could literally happen. twelvejewelz, you're spot on, risk & reward is not there. A headline like "Heat stunned at home" would have me chasing a big loss.

You'll have to excuse me for wimping out on this one.

Thanks again and good luck with your plays!
    Last edited by MrXYZ; 04-16-11 at 03:40 AM.

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dont let me deter you buddy, the first round first game at home is probably the best time to do something like this , it will probably hit but there is always a chance it dosnt. Things like this bring me back to a week or 2 ago when another poster (i wont name names) risked 17k to win 1k on lakers ml to beat jazz. I told him to bet jazz for 100$ and he would have the same payout risking 100$ at +1100 or so, which i did, and he lost and I hit it. I just never like to make bets like that, always have to weigh risk vs reward. Imagine he just put 1k on the jazz instead of the lakers ml... good luck whatever you choose, I may put alittle something on a parlay on the spread or a teaser just for some action but wont bet huge on it. If you do decide to do it and both the miami and bulls hit the first day you could always hedge on the lakers for guaranteed payout as well i dunno .. GL

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Amazing how you have to shit bricks with -1000000 favs

Hanlidin
    Hanlidin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wrong... hirnets win today and win seriez n win championships

MrXYZ

Wow, not taking this parlay is the best call I've made all season, Lakers outclassed today.