William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Bynum = bone bruise = ready for game 1

Lakers haters...................STFU, sit back, and watch the purple & gold make their run!

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

dickk riderrrrrrr

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good news

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

your information is skewed. hyperextension and bone bruise.

'there could be a bone bruise involved when you hyperextend the knee' phil jackson.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

odds Bynum stays healthy past first round

No -10000
    Yes +5000

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

dont matter, thunder will take him out.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    dont matter, thunder will take him out.
    IF they face each other.........dickhead Perkins will get in foul trouble against the Lakers "bigs". Lakers take this series.

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    IF they face each other.........dickhead Perkins will get in foul trouble against the Lakers "bigs". Lakers take this series.
    What bigs? Bynum is half broken all the time, Gasol is a MASSIVE pansy... maybe Pau can flop some more and draw whistles?

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    What bigs? Bynum is half broken all the time, Gasol is a MASSIVE pansy... maybe Pau can flop some more and draw whistles?
    Bynum has been lights out since the All-Star break and according to those in the know........NOT YOU OR I....will be fine for the playoffs.

If Gasol is a "massive pansy".........how is it that the Lakers have won Back2Back titles? Before Gasol came around Kobe, as great as he is, sure as hell wasn't bringing rings to L.A. without a great presence inside.

rsnnh12

Bynum has been lights out since the All-Star break and according to those in the know........NOT YOU OR I....will be fine for the playoffs.

If Gasol is a "massive pansy".........how is it that the Lakers have won Back2Back titles? Before Gasol came around Kobe, as great as he is, sure as hell wasn't bringing rings to L.A. without a great presence inside.
    Bynum is going into the playoffs injured, agreed? He doesn't have the best history of staying healthy, agreed? There's a huge difference between playing game 1, and being fine for the playoffs.

I never said Gasol isn't skilled... he obviously is. The Lakers won back to back in part because of Gasol's skill, not once because of his toughness. He just isn't a physical player. Guys like Perkins and Dwight Howard eat him alive in the paint. If Bynum isn't 100%, which is the case right now, and the Lakers need to rely on Gasol to go against Perkins, they are in serious trouble.

William Walters

Bynum is going into the playoffs injured, agreed? He doesn't have the best history of staying healthy, agreed? There's a huge difference between playing game 1, and being fine for the playoffs.

I never said Gasol isn't skilled... he obviously is. The Lakers won back to back in part because of Gasol's skill, not once because of his toughness. He just isn't a physical player. Guys like Perkins and Dwight Howard eat him alive in the paint. If Bynum isn't 100%, which is the case right now, and the Lakers need to rely on Gasol to go against Perkins, they are in serious trouble.
    Bynum was so jacked last season he could barely get up and down the court verse the Celtics in last years finals. The 2009-10 Celtics (with Perkins for six of the seven series games) were bigger than this years Thunder team. The Lakers beat the Celtics in the finals. The end.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Damn.

rsnnh12

Bynum was so jacked last season he could barely get up and down the court verse the Celtics in last years finals. The 2009-10 Celtics (with Perkins for six of the seven series games) were bigger than this years Thunder team. The Lakers beat the Celtics in the finals. The end.
    Perk went down in the 1st quarter of Game 6, so he really only played 5 games (Celtics up 3-2). The next biggest guy on the Cs was 6'11" Rasheed Wallace, who took over at center. KG and Big Baby (6'9") rotated in at center and PF. This years Thunder have Perk, Ibaka (6'10"), Nazr Mohammed (6'10"), Nick Collison (6'10"), and Cole Aldrich (6'11").

Safe to say that the Thunder have a significant size advantage over last years Cs

William Walters

Perk went down in the 1st quarter of Game 6, so he really only played 5 games (Celtics up 3-2). The next biggest guy on the Cs was 6'11" Rasheed Wallace, who took over at center. KG and Big Baby (6'9") rotated in at center and PF. This years Thunder have Perk, Ibaka (6'10"), Nazr Mohammed (6'10"), Nick Collison (6'10"), and Cole Aldrich (6'11").

Safe to say that the Thunder have a significant size advantage over last years Cs
    Well, until we see what kind of shape Bynum's knee is in we can go back and forth without conclusion. I will say that IF....YES....I KNOW...."IF"......Bynum is healthy and ready to go I'll take the Lakers big man rotation of Bynum, Gasol, and Odom over anything the Thunder bring to the table in the way of big men.

BOL

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

is this game in sac important to lal? do you think they feel they'll blow past the kings? is bynum playing in tonights game? i don't think his knee is in good shape. it's going to be a tough game to win in arco tonight.

BestPlay2day
    BestPlay2day's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4907

Quote Originally Posted by 8ArIvd5 View Post
    is this game in sac important to lal? do you think they feel they'll blow past the kings? is bynum playing in tonights game? i don't think his knee is in good shape. it's going to be a tough game to win in arco tonight.
    If Dallas wins, then the Lakers must win to keep the #2 seed I believe. If Dallas loses, then the Lakers clinch the #2 seed and their starters will probably not play or play limited minutes.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by 8ArIvd5 View Post
    I get your point. Tonights game is VERY important............Lakers want no part of the Blazers in ROUND FREAKEN ONE! Much happier with New Orleans.