pitufo76
    pitufo76's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 146

Spurs vs Lakers Over or Under ?

I was considering picking the under in this game. Any advice on the over under or should i just take the Spurs +7??

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

san antonio dont need the game ,,,the are goin to rest some players

RZ
    RZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

SA has home-court advantage to play for if they eventually meet Chicago in the finals.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

TBH: if I was a pro, I wouldn't touch an NBA game for the next two days. BUT since I won my Tigers bet, and I'm feeling good, I'll say OVER.

There is no guarantee this is going to happen, I have no insider info, just a "feeling". Pop will give his bench a lot of mins today, and they've been getting better. They've had two days rest since their Jazz game, which was a no-brainer. They've vastly improved since early April, so they've corrected what they're doing wrong and tonight should be a test run.

Spur's bench is filled with shooters and young guys who like to run and gun, an advantage over the Lakers. And since I'm predicting they'll be hitting a lot of their 3s, it'll be a high shoot-em up game. Laker's have been reluctant to play aggressive D, so they'll retailiate with a lot of shooting themselves. Kobe will go into mamba-mode and Brown will get minutes. They'll also get a lot of 2nd chances, because Spur's bench D rebounds is pathetic.

hatemybookie
    hatemybookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

like the lakers tonite they have more to play for

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

Quote Originally Posted by hatemybookie View Post
    like the lakers tonite they have more to play for
    Ahhh, the old ultra-square "more to play for" angle that never works.

pitufo76
    pitufo76's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 146

Its going be harder than what i thought!!

Yeah maybe i should stay way from this game.

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Here's the way I see it. If you like San Antonio to win, take the over. If you like L.A. then take the under. I got S.A. +7, ML and over of 194. Good luck.

Allstar
    Allstar's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's going to be an under game. Lakers are gunna win easy because the spurs don't want them anywhere near their bracket. If lakers lock up #2 the Spurs won't see them til the west finals.

bonestock
    bonestock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Under 99.5 1h
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Allstar

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Ohhh crap! Sometimes I wonder at my psychic abilities. I SWEAR I'm not on the Spur's coaching staff. I just track them a lot and when you observe someone long enough, you can predict their behavior.

But still.... DAMN, did I call it or what?