line seems ok,

i wonder shall i tease it to -3 or go even bigger on the ML

The Italian Job
    The Italian Job's Avatar Become A Pro!

go with heat.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

everybody saw heat win by 50 yesterday and now they will go heat teaser, straight and moneyline with all their parlays, of course it is easy. good luck you will likely need it.

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Like it as is. I'd play it or tease it down to your -3 and play with Denver and N.O. ML in a parlay?

dude_bg
    dude_bg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Marvin Williams is a late addition to the Hawks injury report and is listed as questionable for Monday's game with an ankle injury.

We haven't heard the nature of this injury but our first guess is that this is entirely precautionary. Playoff bound teams like the Hawks will look for any reason to rest their key players leading up to the post-season. Check back to see if he's suiting up tonight.

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

These last couple days are pretty much a crap shoot and you really can't know what type of effort you'll get. Miami playing really well right now and should put ATL away early, but that's if they care to. I show ATL being a play possibly during normal conditions, but this time of year I wouldn't consider "normal" and ATL could easily tank this and lose by 40...we all have seen them do it even when they're supposed to be trying.

jayson311
    jayson311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Atl bigggggg

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Best wait till halftime and hope the Heat are losing to get a good line. I think the Hawks put up a fight in 1st half after losing 5 straight at home with one being a blowout vs Heat.