1 of 2 underdog plays that I made won. The wizards beat the Atl hawks emphatically however the chances of the wolves beating denver were no where near existence. I'm not going to underestimate how deep Denver's bench is but this is the NBA, stuff can happen. This one poster replied on my pick saying:
Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
LMAO @ minnesota

cleveland won IN cleveland and gsw won in gsw

you realize that game is in Denver right? pigs will fly out of my ass before a struggling minnesota team will beat a redhot denver team
HOW can you not take a small bet and see if it returns to you with crazy profit?? This is the end of the season. if it doesnt hit the it doesnt hit. I wouldve paid 25 dollars to see IF pigs would actually fly outta your ass (no offense) But i'm happy that the wizards proved me right so on to sunday picks

celtics +6 at heat
hmmm, I beleive this game is going to be hard fought. These guys are fighting for the 2 seed which means home court. The defense of the celtics is going to force a lot of jumpers. I don't know whos going to win but I believe this will be a close game.

OKC vs lakers over 191
The game is going over BARELY. I like OKC in this game, the lakers look like they just want rest and start showing up come playoff time. however, these guys might soon meet again so they'll want to play their hearts out, look for a lot of free throw opportunities.

good luck