madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boston +6 AND ML

Awesome bet imo. 3-0 vs the heat. even if they lose It should be 6 or less. Boston hate the heat so theyre gonna come out ballin.

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Accuscore is giving the Heat 66% chance of winning. Of course, it said the Heat had the advantage the other 3 times.

Based on the recent performance of the teams, the Heat are giving up more points to the opponents they have played than the Celtics have given up to those same opponents. The will work out with the Heat giving up points to the Celtics but the Celtics won't return the favor. I think the Heat has a good chance of losing this one as well.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Celtics have been moping about in games recently, I don't trust them at all, especially when you factor in triple revenge for the Heat.

nbarlotta3
    nbarlotta3's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the ML a lot. The heat can't beat boston.

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

It just seams so damn easy, where the hell did this line come from. I can't bet it

darren125
    darren125's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know about the ML play.

KINGJAMES23
    KINGJAMES23's Avatar Become A Pro!

6 is a lot but I wouldn't be shocked to see the Heat win (not just because I'm a fan). This game means a whole lot more to the Heat than it does to the Celtics. The Heat NEED this game for their confidence.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KINGJAMES23 View Post
    6 is a lot but I wouldn't be shocked to see the Heat win (not just because I'm a fan). This game means a whole lot more to the Heat than it does to the Celtics. The Heat NEED this game for their confidence.
    I agree, Heat cant bear the shame of going 0-4 against the celtics this season. They'd be 0-7 against the Easts top teams this season.

They're going to come out like a bat out of hell, but how they finish is still a question mark to me

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    I agree, Heat cant bear the shame of going 0-4 against the celtics this season. They'd be 0-7 against the Easts top teams this season.

They're going to come out like a bat out of hell, but how they finish is still a question mark to me
    why didnt they come out like that after the 1st loss or the 2nd? or beat the bulls after losing to the magic? i dont agree with those theories about revenge.

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Boston and the points looks like a winner.

mdemps9190
    mdemps9190's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7237

As a Celts fan, something is wrong with us. I wouldn't bet big on this either way. Teased Celtics with Bulls for very small. I would lay off the Celtics till the playoffs.

jjax107
    jjax107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

The Celtics feel like they are in a must win situation. Whenever they get in this mode, theyre almost unbeatable. If the Celtics were already locked into a playoff spot, like the Bulls for example, Id take Heat. Who is gonna come off the Heat bench?? Celtics really are 2 deep, and are really a team with minimum of 10 nba starters, even with Shaq out. I took Celtics moneyline!

pacers101
    pacers101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

i'm taking the points in this one

CapperGuy
    CapperGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 698

Why would they give a team +6 points when they beat their opponent in every meeting this season?? Think about it fellas it's not rocket science. Stay away or go big on the Heat ML. BOL either way!

FairPlayBet
    FairPlayBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by KINGJAMES23 View Post
    Why would this game meant more to Heat than to Celtics? Both teams have the same score and the winner of this match will probably have the advantage of home court in a possible meeting in play-off semi.
    So, importance of the match is the same for both teams.
    But I agree that Miami is closer to take victory here. I do not like what I saw from the Celtics lately. I will take hosts to cover, but line is maybe to high, so i am thinking to buy a point or half point at Pinnacle.

FairPlayBet

Quote Originally Posted by madrabbit View Post
    Awesome bet imo. 3-0 vs the heat. even if they lose It should be 6 or less. Boston hate the heat so theyre gonna come out ballin.
    You who say that like to travel the world, watching the games and bet huge amounts of money, it seems that you did not see Celtics lately. If you did, then you would not make again such a bad picks.

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by FairPlayBet View Post
    You who say that like to travel the world, watching the games and bet huge amounts of money, it seems that you did not see Celtics lately. If you did, then you would not make again such a bad picks.
    As opposed to the heat who lose at home against Milwaukee? or drop big leads vs the knicks and magic and even a decent one vs the bulls? I dont say I travel the world, I do. Bad picks? like Golden state and Portland to beat Lakers? Like a denver and bulls multi to beat boston and the heat? People like u come on here after the game is played and say these kinds of things. Only in the losing threads, never the winners. If you had good self esteem and a good life you wouldnt feel the need to diss others. Try getting a life son

Sfritts8
    Sfritts8's Avatar Become A Pro!

the celtics sadly are a shell of their former selves, their unity was dismantled by the Perk trade and now they have nothing, they could lose in the first round of the playoffs.

madrabbit

btw look at heats record vs even decent teams. Pathetic. How can that be a bad pick especially since boston beat them 3 from 3 before the loss. You act like you never pick games wrong.

FairPlayBet

Quote Originally Posted by madrabbit View Post
    As opposed to the heat who lose at home against Milwaukee? or drop big leads vs the knicks and magic and even a decent one vs the bulls? I dont say I travel the world, I do. Bad picks? like Golden state and Portland to beat Lakers? Like a denver and bulls multi to beat boston and the heat? People like u come on here after the game is played and say these kinds of things. Only in the losing threads, never the winners. If you had good self esteem and a good life you wouldnt feel the need to diss others. Try getting a life son
    Do not call me son, you lying kid. And by the way my reaction was not after the game. My pick was Heat to cover that is very clear from my first post. And please stop posting, you are only embarrassing your self. From each of your words we can see how much you do not know basketball.