alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Line error in Wizards \ Hawks game ?

Why are Wizzies getting points tonight at home to a team that is waiting for playoffs ?

I was expecting the Wizards to be -4 / -5

This is puzzling

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

there's no line error. it's the F'n wizards. they aren't going to be 5 point favorites at the YMCA!

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Because.... the Wizards suck and the Hawks are a decent team? Washington may cover but there's no way they would give you points to take Atlanta here.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    there's no line error. it's the F'n wizards. they aren't going to be 5 point favorites at the YMCA!
    Quote Originally Posted by ramones951 View Post
    Because.... the Wizards suck and the Hawks are a decent team? Washington may cover but there's no way they would give you points to take Atlanta here.
    When I said line should have been -4 or -5 I was indeed Wrong.... It should have been Wizards -32

Get with the program you idiots. The season is over. Form is out the window.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

.... I never said you were wrong, nor did I say Atlanta would cover, you "idiot". Obviously it was the right play to take the Wizards, but I was just answering why it wasn't a "line error"; they aren't going to give you points to take a far superior team.... If you can spot what is the right side to be on at this point in the season, more power to you, congrats.

Easy to act tough after the game is over

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Wizards are the error

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

some people don't know the difference between a weak line, and a line error. a line error would be giving the lakers 12 points against the jazz. That doesn't mean if the jazz win by 13 you were a genius though lol Congrats on your pick despite your childish behavior.