brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Denver - 13 = Play of Night

seems like a lot of points eh?

last 5 games for denver against bad teams at home

14 pt win vs sac, 33 pt win vs tor, 20 point win vs wash, 30 point win vs det, 40 point win vs charlotte

minnesota has also been getting blown out a ton recently so i think you see another blowout tonight

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Minny covers here.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by politicin View Post
    I think Minny covers here.

minny's last 3 games against good teams have resulted in losses by 17+ points... 2 of those games were home games too

curious as to see why you think that will change now

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

minni ML.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    minni ML.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Not going to argue with you, don't care what you think. Wager points on it?

twelvejewelz

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    better hope that denver dosnt want to throw the game...if they do it will be me laughing all the way to the bank and you looking like a retard. If denver wins then well they are supposed to win because they are obviously a better team. good luck either way

brahmabull117

Not going to argue with you, don't care what you think. Wager points on it?

no i don't care about points

i'm always trying to find opposing views to my way of thinking on games. Makes me a better gambler

i was just wondering if you had some intel that i was not aware off

Johnny 55
    Johnny 55's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think you should figure out denver's playoff situation before laying the points, what do they have to play for.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

I have not capped the game yet (about to cap NBA right now).

However, my early lean is Minnesota and the points because: (1) Denver is on its 4th game in 5 nights; (2) Minnesota is well rested having the last two days off; (3) Denver is huge public favorites (over 70% of all bets on Denver); and (4) Denver has no motivation for this game and are due for a letdown (just played OKC twice, LAL and Dallas the last four games).

I'm not sure, this will probably be a no play for me after looking at it more in depth. The downsides to the Minnesota play are that Love and Darko are out and Minny is playing in the thin air of Denver. Plus, Denver is a much better team, and if motivated, will kill Minny.

Good luck with whatever you choose.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

no i don't care about points

i'm always trying to find opposing views to my way of thinking on games. Makes me a better gambler

i was just wondering if you had some intel that i was not aware off
    Denver is going to be taking this game easy. They have nothing left to play for and are going to be concerned with not over working themselves. I think Denver wins it in a close one.

SUPREME
    I REIGN
    SUPREME's Avatar Become A Pro!

Doesn't DEN still have to lock the 5th spot? They're leading Portland by 1.5 games and New Orleans by 2. With a few games left in the season for all those teams, isn't the 5th seed something for them to play for?

I think the spread is still too large, but I was thinking of throwing them in an 8pt teaser to basically cover by -5pts...I think that's reasonable.

twelvejewelz

Quote Originally Posted by SUPREME View Post
    Doesn't DEN still have to lock the 5th spot? They're leading Portland by 1.5 games and New Orleans by 2. With a few games left in the season for all those teams, isn't the 5th seed something for them to play for? I think the spread is still too large, but I was thinking of throwing them in an 8pt teaser to basically cover by -5pts...I think that's reasonable.
    yea and thats why they may throw the game, they do not want the 5th seed then they will have to face thunder

SUPREME
    I REIGN

Yeah I actually JUST went back and did some research on who they'll face as the 5th seed...in that case, they're a no play for me lol. I'll probably just take the under.

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I was pretty shocked that Karl stated publicly that he would rather play Dallas - most coaches/ players try and avoid making statements like that

blinky88
    blinky88's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like it....

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

I think the line is about right, but wouldnt be willing to touch it at this point so late in the season.

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

my sports book has a ml on this game and they always tell me a game that goes over 10 point spread they dont offer ml's but they have in the past and i argued with them over this and everytime they had a big fav with a ml over 1000 and they offered it the dog eithe covered or won out right ithappened with rh heat bout month ago

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

with that said i will throw minn ml in a small 3 team parlay and try to hit them

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

The new look Nuggets are capable of destroying this team. But without rest, they will be hard press to makeup all those points

twelvejewelz

Quote Originally Posted by riskyProps View Post
    The new look Nuggets are capable of destroying this team. But without rest, they will be hard press to makeup all those points
    its not about the rest either, the coach rotates the entire team like no other. They have a full bench of starters so the tired aspect dosnt count like it does for most teams for the most part. I really think the seeding aspect will be the reason that minny wins. Denver coach said yesterday that they would like to play dallas and they can get their wish... If this dosnt pan out then nuggest can blow minny out.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny 55 View Post
    i think you should figure out denver's playoff situation before laying the points, what do they have to play for.
    This.

Last week before playoffs. I'm leaning Minny too.

brahmabull117

Denver is going to be taking this game easy. They have nothing left to play for and are going to be concerned with not over working themselves. I think Denver wins it in a close one.

Denver is gonna try to lock up the 5 seed where they still have some work to do

i think you guys are making too much out of this playoff stuff. these are professionals who want to win every game

and besides, whose to say that Minnesota will play hard? this team has been getting blown out non stop

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Win they will. Cover 13 they will not.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

denver will win by 24 points

brahmabull117

Win they will. Cover 13 they will not.
    and again, what do you base that on?

denver is 6-0 ATS vs bad teams last 3 weeks or so. winning every game by 14+ points

they always cover these big spreads because their new bench is so good where they can take a 13 point game in 4th quarter and turn it into a blowout

furthermore, minnesota has been godawful recently

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Here's something I base it on.

Denver has beaten Minny once in the last 10 games by more than 13 points. Denver is going to be in hibernation mode. 13 point cover = no way. If you don't care about points can you please wager them so I can take them off your hands?

SUPREME
    I REIGN

Here's something I base it on.

Denver has beaten Minny once in the last 10 games by more than 13 points. Denver is going to be in hibernation mode. 13 point cover = no way. If you don't care about points can you please wager them so I can take them off your hands?

mojomaker11
    mojomaker11's Avatar Become A Pro!

too many points. im stayin away. good luck.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Can someone explain to this joker that since his is poor and homeless and can't become an SBR Pro he can only bet 2 points at a time.

brahmabull117

Denver has beaten Minny once in the last 10 games by more than 13 points.
    those were the teams with carmelo anthony that were godawful at covering big spreads

the new look nugs have been blowing out everybody in sight

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

He'll come in now and explain about Denver's new found depth, etc. I don't buy it. Denver is an excellent team, but they're not going to exert themselves too much against the worst team in the West. Expect them to play down and win in a controlled single digit fashion.

Edit: he beat me to it.

See last sentence.

Denver will play down to Minny, they would never exert themselves this late in the season against the worst team in the West.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Minny covers on the road alot so I would take my chance on them.

Goood luck either way.

big cheyo
    big cheyo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Minnisota!!

twelvejewelz

Denver is gonna try to lock up the 5 seed where they still have some work to do i think you guys are making too much out of this playoff stuff. these are professionals who want to win every game and besides, whose to say that Minnesota will play hard? this team has been getting blown out non stop
    Im just going by what the coach himself said, I think the playoffs are a big deal and seeding is a big deal if teams want to make it..Obviously its better to play a team you know you can beat first and try and let someone else knock out the team that you think you may have a harder time beating its common sense. So you think that teams do not blow games then? What have the lakers been doing the past few games?certainly not losing because they suck they have been losing because they dont care...

123 Last