Got banned, wow
    WiseGrumpy's Avatar Become A Pro!

MONSTER play #1

MONSTER play is ...
    SA Spurs -10 -118

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Are spurs even going to try? They are the #1 seed no matter what, I don't see them trying much. I'ma keep a close eye on the Spurs for the rest of the season.

WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow

If the Spurs think of winning it all they will do there best to win today. First of all you never want to go into the playoffs in a bad momentum and after all their loses going with a nice winning streak is important, but most of all they want the OVERALL #1 seed, and they are only 1 game ahead the Bulls in that area ...

BayArea888
    BayArea888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5860

Quote Originally Posted by WiseGrumpy View Post
    If the Spurs think of winning it all they will do there best to win today. First of all you never want to go into the playoffs in a bad momentum and after all their loses going with a nice winning streak is important, but most of all they want the OVERALL #1 seed, and they are only 1 game ahead the Bulls in that area ...
    good points but -10? its still a good win for them if they win by 7...except u dont cover

WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow

The Spurs are playing amazing the last three games. They HAD to wake up, because right now no one thinks they can even get to the western finals ... I think they will win by 20 or more.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

-10 is a lot to cover. On the other hand, the Jazz have been pretty bad since they traded DWill. After thinking about it, I think Spurs can cover even if there starters don't play full minutes.

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Well, Chicago played the Bobcats hard even though they pretty much have the #1 seed in the East locked up. I think the Spurs will play hard just to maintain home court advantage in case they meet them in the Championship.