mac miller
    TWITTER: @choe20
    mac miller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1185

I actually think this parlay will easily hit but....

I don't usually do parlays of more than 2 teams but this actually looks like a really good play for tonight....

WASHINGTON V. INDIANA ML -920
    MILWAUKEE V. MIAMI ML -500
    PHOENIX V. MINNESOTA ML -185

PAYOUT IS 1.04

Any thoughts on this????

dwluv3333
    dwluv3333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Not sure about Miami and Phoenix to be honest,

Miami is gonna be missing Dwyane Wade. Though Bosh is playing tonight, as I remember, when James was on his own at home against the Pistons, the Heat barely squeezed a 1 pt win out of it. Plus I think Milwaukee isn't in the shut-it-down-for-the-season mode yet. Still think Miami will win but not sure it's worth -500

As for Phoenix I don't know what to do with teams that tried really hard to make the playoffs and just missed. For all we know Steve Nash could randomly decide to take a game off as there's really nothing to play for at this point, they are a veteran team.

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Minnesota has a good chance of winning tonight, Suns are done for the season and the NBA likes crappy teams to win at home so season ticketholders have some hope and renew for next season. But who knows. If I was playing it I'd add OKC and make it a 4-teamer.

Good luck.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

PHOENIX is 7-1 straight up against MINNESOTA over the last 3 seasons

mac miller
    TWITTER: @choe20
    mac miller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1185

very good points from both of you haha, I might play this small if there isn't many other good picks for tonight

RoagBettor

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    PHOENIX is 7-1 straight up against MINNESOTA over the last 3 seasons
    So? Denver had beaten OKC like 100 times in a row by an average of 19 points, but I was on OKC last night and they won outright, in Denver.

This is the last week of the season, trends mean sh*t for most teams.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

I had OKC too...and don't believe Denver had beaten OKC that many times in a row.

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

last week of the season is good for hitting random dogs - hard to rely on 3 heavy favorites

RoagBettor

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    I had OKC too...and don't believe Denver had beaten OKC that many times in a row.
    LOL no kidding, but Denver has owned OKC in Denver, winning 7 straight by an average of 19 points.

The Suns may win tonight, but I wouldn't go by that stat, there are lots of other factors to consider this late in the season.

EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

mac how about replacing or adding orlando in that play at -290? Bobcats have a horrible line up and no answers for half of orlandos starting line up.. given orlando has been playing sloppy but these other guys just dropped one to the cavs! Van gundy isnt the type to rest his players as we all know, and im sure youll see him screaming his face away as usual in this game.. pretty hard to see orl dropping this one

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not a very good spot for Phoenix. They really had the life sucked out of them recently having bad losses knocking them out of the playoffs. I would switch Phoenix out with a team that is in a better spot like New Orleans or Detroit or something.