last night I went 3 for 3 barely. The suns and bulls game went under by one pt. Some dude also said I needed to have more reason in the knicks vs raptors game and that the raptor just beat the magic so they needed to win. well if you read this thread whoever you are..ima explain myself. The knicks need the win more than the raptors, Raptors season was done long time ago and the knicks need to stay above .500 coming into the playoffs. every win from here on out matters to the knicks while the raptors dont need a win at all. in fact they should lose every game from here on out so that they can have better draft picks (provided there wont be a lock out) so while I do agree with you that I actually should put more reason in my picks, nevertheless, they covered.

lakers -5.5 vs GSW
really? only 5.5, i'll take this in a heartbeat. Lakers have shown dominance over these young guns too many times. it's probably because they are on the road but still this is a small line.

spurs vs kings under 210
spurs are very defensive especially at home and the kings are not offensively capable to put up 100+ pts a game against the spurs.

good luck and check out my MLB thread