NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

NBA and MLB Best Bets for 4/5/11

Play for 4/5/11

1) UNDER 187 - Sixers @ Cletics

2) OVER 220 - Kings @ Rockets (small play here)

3) Memphis (-9) vs. LA Clippers

4) San Antonio Spurs (-3.5) @ Atlanta Hawks

5) Charlotte Bobcats (-2) @ Cleveland Cavaliers

MLB Plays

1) SF Giants ML @ Padres ( -135) (Bumgarner son)

2) Los Angeles Angels ML (-105) @ Tampa Bay Rays (Jered Weaver baby)

3) 3 Team ML Parlay - Boston Red Sox, Philadelphia Phillies, NY Yankees

Good luck all and let's get it!

FJ_islander
    FJ_islander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 477

Thanks for sharing NYSportsGuy. Do appreciate it much. I don't know much about Baseball but in Basketball I personally like your plays on Spurs very much and also have a lean on Memphis. I am on this two plays and am wishing us both luck.

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Yo. I'm in San Diego. We can hang in there, but Bumgarner is good.

NBA plays: Think everyone's on Memphis tonight. Like the play best.
    Wouldn't touch your other plays though.

Charlotte's hopes of playoffs don't look good and they got a bunch of inuries. Cleveland might want to play spoiler. Baron Davis is blowing up lately for the Cavs.

San Antonio seems to own the Hawks in their recent history but who knows who Popps wills have suit up for the team. Atlanta at home is solid and are good ATS lately. But no J. Smith is huge factor. Probably I'd lean Spurs though since -2 is not that much to give up.

FJ_islander
    FJ_islander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 477

Quote Originally Posted by forzuto13 View Post
    Yo. I'm in San Diego. We can hang in there, but Bumgarner is good. NBA plays: Think everyone's on Memphis tonight. Like the play best. Wouldn't touch your other plays though. Charlotte's hopes of playoffs don't look good and they got a bunch of inuries. Cleveland might want to play spoiler. Baron Davis is blowing up lately for the Cavs. San Antonio seems to own the Hawks in their recent history but who knows who Popps wills have suit up for the team. Atlanta at home is solid and are good ATS lately. But no J. Smith is huge factor. Probably I'd lean Spurs though since -2 is not that much to give up.
    Where would you get -2?

NYSportsGuy210

Yea it's not (-2) it's up to (-4.5) right now. Plus I like Charlotte just cause of sheer talent compared to the Cavs.

Anthonyg7
    Anthonyg7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks NY for sharing bud. I really like Spurs and Grizzlies tonight. I'm on Grizzlies to cover against the clips. I missed the opening line this morning for the Spurs game. It opened at -3 and now its -5.5. I'm just going to lay off that game and not try and buy it down. I'll find a better spot to pound a line.

I have always liked the Grizzlies to cover big spreads like this. They are 7-1 ATS when the line is -8 or greater. Grizzlies are 2-0 SU against the clips this season. Grizzlies blew out the Clips on 3/14 at home by 23 points. The line was only -5 that game, and now it opens at -9. That big spread doesn't scare me away.. Grizzlies should cover this number. They will give us their best effort considering the 6th, 7th, and 8th seeds are up for grabs.

NYSportsGuy210

I think Celtics -76ers at Boston ends up being a slow paced defensive battle too. Barring no OVERTIME......this should be UNDER 187.

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by FJ_islander View Post
    Where would you get -2?
    My bad. Was looking at the Charlotte spread while writing about that pick...

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Raptors +9.5 is the best early game play imo. Haven't looked at 8:00 onwards

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

Good luck, like it

NYSportsGuy210

Ehhh average day. Ended breaking even with my large plays hitting and three small plays losing (including the parlay).