kingcheng
    kingcheng's Avatar Become A Pro!

tuesday 4/5

the NBA got the day off so that we can see Uconn win emphatically over Butler. Pretty boring game in the second half.

spurs -4.5 at ATL
    This is the last full week of the NBA and the spurs would like to hold down the first seed. They do not want to play OKC in the playoffs anytime soon. the Hawks look really sloppy and they are not 4.5 dogs to the spurs, they are worst.

Knicks -9 vs Raptors
    Raptors have nothing to play for, while the knicks are in the playoffs since i think 2005? they will want to win most of the games to feel great coming into the postseason.

Suns vs Chicago under 202
    Nothing much to say here

good luck and check out my 2011-2012 MLB picks

cmle123
    cmle123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 783

Quote Originally Posted by kingcheng View Post
    the NBA got the day off so that we can see Uconn win emphatically over Butler. Pretty boring game in the second half.

spurs -4.5 at ATL
    This is the last full week of the NBA and the spurs would like to hold down the first seed. They do not want to play OKC in the playoffs anytime soon. the Hawks look really sloppy and they are not 4.5 dogs to the spurs, they are worst.

Knicks -9 vs Raptors
    Raptors have nothing to play for, while the knicks are in the playoffs since i think 2005? they will want to win most of the games to feel great coming into the postseason.

Suns vs Chicago under 202
    Nothing much to say here

good luck and check out my 2011-2012 MLB picks
    you should come up better reason to take knick over raptor than that. raptor just beated magic so they are playing to win i mean who doesn't. knick lost alot ats due to a very bad trade.