Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    I got 3 teams going to Final:
    1. Spurs
    2. Bulls
    3. Thunder

Haven't placed prop bets yet, waiting for first round to be over.
    Why am I telling you this? I need witnesses.

don't think Nuggets will beat Thunder. Wouldn't be surprised if Thunder win the whole thing.
    This is getting interesting!!!

Thinks it's time for everyone to jump off the Nugget's bandwagon. Now I KNOW my two Finals prop are going to be Bulls and Thunder (and maybe small on Laker, just in case).

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Lol at this thread. Never trust someone that can barely put sentences together.

The Nuggets will not beat the Thunder in a 7 game series.
    You're a fool judging off one game. I do put sentences together it's just you're too dumb to read them hence why you never win money and lose your bank roll. So according to you because of one game the nuggets can't beat them in a b07 serieswell maybe the lakers can't beat denver in a best of seven because they lost to them on Sunday.

Yeah I think we should all start listening to you and come on here after games and laugh

Avenger

Whatever madrabbit, did you watch the game tonight?

I've got my reasons why I think the Thunder will take it all. I don't know if they can beat Nuggets in 7 game series, but I like what I saw tonight.

So, ya... you're on.

madrabbit

Whatever madrabbit, did you watch the game tonight?

I've got my reasons why I think the Thunder will take it all. I don't know if they can beat Nuggets in 7 game series, but I like what I saw tonight.

So, ya... you're on.
    Thunder take the lot? You've got be kidding mebeat the lakers who are the best team in the comp, forget the losses to denver and utah those games mean sweet f-all. The thunder havn't beaten the lakers or spurs this season and beat the mavs one from 3 without dirk. Of course they could still beat them stats don't win games but those 3 teams listed are better than the thunder. 3 wins from 12 vs the lakers last season and this season gone by doesn't look to good not to mention the fact the lakers are better period.

kiefynugs
    Update your status
    kiefynugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

I missed the game tonight and the nugs lost it!!! What happened?

Avenger

These are the stats that impressed me the most
    FGM 44.3%
    FTM 77%
    Ibaka 4 OREB 7DREB 2 BLK
    Perkins 13DEB
    Durant 32 pts

You can't tell me this is the same team that played Nuggets earlier (then again, it was a different Nugs team).
    Jan. 12 stats, Krstic 1 DREB
    Durant 22 pts

I think Perkins is just as good as Bynum. I think Durant and Westbrook will score just as much as Bryant and Gasol.
    What the Thunder do have is youth and speed.
    Thunder right now are a complete package. I can't guarantee they'll beat Lakers or even Nuggets but like I said, I like what I've been seeing from them the last few weeks.

madrabbit

These are the stats that impressed me the most
    FGM 44.3%
    FTM 77%
    Ibaka 4 OREB 7DREB 2 BLK
    Perkins 13DEB
    Durant 32 pts

You can't tell me this is the same team that played Nuggets earlier (then again, it was a different Nugs team).
    Jan. 12 stats, Krstic 1 DREB
    Durant 22 pts

I think Perkins is just as good as Bynum. I think Durant and Westbrook will score just as much as Bryant and Gasol.
    What the Thunder do have is youth and speed.
    Thunder right now are a complete package. I can't guarantee they'll beat Lakers or even Nuggets but like I said, I like what I've been seeing from them the last few weeks.
    I think Bynum is more destructive than perkins but perkins is a very solid player. I watched him when Boston played the heat and he was very effective and missed maybe one ft for the game. Boston should have kept him. I'd rather drew tho he's very hard to match up against. I just can't see them beating the lakers tho. L.A has 2-3 gears to crank up when needed. They most certainly can beat the nuggets although I'm tipping the nuggs still to advance. L.A compared to the nuggets is no comparison. Thunder will be favourites to beat the nuggs and they should. Wouldn't be a surprise but as I said, I'm going with the thuggets.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by madrabbit View Post
    You're a fool judging off one game. I do put sentences together it's just you're too dumb to read them hence why you never win money and lose your bank roll. So according to you because of one game the nuggets can't beat them in a b07 serieswell maybe the lakers can't beat denver in a best of seven because they lost to them on Sunday. Yeah I think we should all start listening to you and come on here after games and laugh
    You look more and more foolish everyday.

It's time to start giving my Thunder some respect. OKC beat Denver's ass twice this week and capped it off with a double digit victory on the Lakers home court tonight. What do you have to say now? You already said "The Lakers are the best team in the Comp."

P.S. The fact that you you had to defend yourself by saying, "I do put sentences together", is just comical. I wouldn't call someone dumb when you type paragraphs that read like they are from a 5th grader...Maybe you're like 13 or better yet, you're from a different country. If so I apologize.....

At any rate, the Thunder might not get the chance to beat the Nuggets in the first round because they might be the #2 seed.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 04-10-11 at 11:33 PM.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

The Thunders looks like they're a lock to win the West now.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    The Thunders looks like they're a lock to win the West now.
    They aren't a lock at all. The West has some really good teams.

I don't see the Thunder losing a first round series in which they have homecourt but I would still give an edge to the Spurs and Lakers in a second round matchup seeing as how they have much more playoff experience.

I'll be happy with the Thunder winning a playoff series. This team is still very young and way ahead of schedule. Next year we should contend.

With all this said, the guy who said the Thunder are way overrated has no clue about what he is talking and looks ignorant. The Thunder are one game back of having the second best record in the West.

"Denver will K.O. the Thunder in the first Round" LMAO.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 04-10-11 at 11:41 PM.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13377

Im thinking Heat-Thunder finale

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

lol not even guaranteed to meet in the 1st round

kiefynugs
    Update your status
    kiefynugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

As a nuggets fan I would prefer Dallas, then OKC, then LA

madrabbit

It's time to start giving my Thunder some respect. OKC beat Denver's ass twice this week and capped it off with a double digit victory on the Lakers home court tonight. What do you have to say now? You already said "The Lakers are the best team in the Comp."

P.S. The fact that you you had to defend yourself by saying, "I do put sentences together", is just comical. I wouldn't call someone dumb when you type paragraphs that read like they are from a 5th grader...Maybe you're like 13 or better yet, you're from a different country. If so I apologize.....

At any rate, the Thunder might not get the chance to beat the Nuggets in the first round because they might be the #2 seed.
    Youre a fool. You think the lakers who have lost 4 straight before tonight are honestly trying? You do think that because youre an idiot. Comical? defend myself? yeah I will when a moron like you has to lie to try and win and argument and that's what you do. Argue on the net because you have no life Who cares if the thunder beat the nuggets, they'll be favourites to do so. I'm predicting otherwise and I'm still going to.

The lakers are the best team in the comp you think because the thunder beat them that proves otherwise. Maybe the jazz and golden state will play out next years WCF then according to you.

You need to get out more bro. Maybe even meet a girl.

madrabbit

They aren't a lock at all. The West has some really good teams.

I don't see the Thunder losing a first round series in which they have homecourt but I would still give an edge to the Spurs and Lakers in a second round matchup seeing as how they have much more playoff experience.

I'll be happy with the Thunder winning a playoff series. This team is still very young and way ahead of schedule. Next year we should contend.

With all this said, the guy who said the Thunder are way overrated has no clue about what he is talking and looks ignorant. The Thunder are one game back of having the second best record in the West.

"Denver will K.O. the Thunder in the first Round" LMAO.
    the thunder are overrated. Once again you thin k todays game meant anything? so youre telling me that through this 5 game skid the lakers have wanted to win? the same team who went 17-1 after the all star break before the loss to the nuggets? Nuggets may not beat the thunder, but there's no way the thunver wins the west. Would be lucky to even get to the CF.

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

FWIW...For those with Insider you probably have already seen the article but ESPN considers the Thunder the Nuggets Kryptonite (there words not mine) not the other way around...moving along.

madrabbit

btw tell me who are you see playing in the conference finals and then winning it all. I want your predictions noted since youre so great.

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

You are talking about 2 loosers playoffs teams.

BigDofBA

Youre a fool. You think the lakers who have lost 4 straight before tonight are honestly trying? You do think that because youre an idiot. Comical? defend myself? yeah I will when a moron like you has to lie to try and win and argument and that's what you do. Argue on the net because you have no life Who cares if the thunder beat the nuggets, they'll be favourites to do so. I'm predicting otherwise and I'm still going to. The lakers are the best team in the comp you think because the thunder beat them that proves otherwise. Maybe the jazz and golden state will play out next years WCF then according to you. You need to get out more bro. Maybe even meet a girl.
    Telling someone to get a life after you make like three posts trying to dis them on the internet....You just joined this forum a few months ago and you already have way more posts than me. LMAO. Maybe you need to get a life! As for me, I'm really not going to try to defend myself because I don't really feel the need to.

There is no point in trying to argue with you. You said the Nuggets would KO the Thunder and the Thunder just destroyed them twice this past week. You have no reasons for why the Nuggets will beat the Thunder you just come on here trying to be an internet tough guy typing paragraphs that read like they are from someone with a 4th grade reading comprehension.

I'll only post in this thread after the Thunder win their first round series and you are proven wrong once again. There really is no need to argue with kids on the internet.

madrabbit

Telling someone to get a life after you make like three posts trying to dis them on the internet....You just joined this forum a few months ago and you already have way more posts than me. LMAO. Maybe you need to get a life! As for me, I'm really not going to try to defend myself because I don't really feel the need to.

There is no point in trying to argue with you. You said the Nuggets would KO the Thunder and the Thunder just destroyed them twice this past week. You have no reasons for why the Nuggets will beat the Thunder you just come on here trying to be an internet tough guy typing paragraphs that read like they are from someone with a 4th grade reading comprehension.

I'll only post in this thread after the Thunder win their first round series and you are proven wrong once again. There really is no need to argue with kids on the internet.
    You're too gutless to make predictions because you're too scared to be wrong. Why don't you answer me who will make the conference finals in each division and who will meet in the finals and who will win it?

Gutless.

madrabbit

just what I thought. Typical gutless wannabe that says the obvious after the game is played. Gutless loser. Too scared to make a prediction for fear of being wrong.

BettingWizard

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    no chance

thunder - 2 superstars

denver - 0

ill take the superstars everytime in the playoffs

BettingWizard

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Im thinking Heat-Thunder finale

BigDofBA

just what I thought. Typical gutless wannabe that says the obvious after the game is played. Gutless loser. Too scared to make a prediction for fear of being wrong.
    I didn't want to post again in this thread again until the series was over because it's pointless to argue with ignorant people. With that said, I will quote myself so you can see my prediction. You obviously can't comprehend English so I will put it up here again in a box for you.

1-0 Thunder.

Denver is very good and I think this will be a close series. Then again, I've already said that but some people didn't get it. LMAO. With that said, I'm not counting the Nuggets out just just. There is a lot of basketball to be played.

frostno98

Nuggets desperately needs Aaron Affalo back to guard Westbrook. Lock down Westbrook and the Thunders are finished because they got no one else that can score besides Durant. The Nuggets will be fine if this Series drags on.

The Nuggets choked this one away because George Karl played his dual point guards too late. Very poor coaching on his part. Chandler or JR Smith should had been in the game the final two minutes because those two are the only one with size to create their own shots.

madrabbit

I didn't want to post again in this thread again until the series was over because it's pointless to argue with ignorant people. With that said, I will quote myself so you can see my prediction. You obviously can't comprehend English so I will put it up here again in a box for you.

1-0 Thunder.

Denver is very good and I think this will be a close series. Then again, I've already said that but some people didn't get it. LMAO. With that said, I'm not counting the Nuggets out just just. There is a lot of basketball to be played.
    You're the idiot who doesn't understand. I said who's going to play off in the Conference finals, who will qualify for the finals and who will win it. You're acting like you're fantastic picking the thunder, theyre the favourites you moron. In most eyes theyre meant to win. I was predicting an upset, who cares if they don't win.

You still havn't answered my question as to who will meet in the conference finals and who will playoff in the finals series and who will win it all. You don't because you're too scared to make a mistake. You think you're smart tipping the thunder, wow, great call, no one else in the world tipped that to happen

BigDofBA

You're the idiot who doesn't understand. I said who's going to play off in the Conference finals, who will qualify for the finals and who will win it.
    I really have no idea so why would I make dumb ass predictions for no reason???? I like the Lakers in the West and the Heat in the East but it's wide open. It doesn't make you smart to make stupid picks hoping for one of them to come through. You started this thread disrespecting the Thunder and you have been proven a fool after two games. That being said, I expect Denver to play much better and possibly win game 3.

You're the one coming on here making the stupid predictions. Then you talk shit on the internet trying to act tough telling others they have no life when you're on here posting after midnight and at 6 in the morning just to talk shit...LMAO.

You're acting like you're fantastic picking the thunder, theyre the favourites you moron. In most eyes theyre meant to win. I was predicting an upset, who cares if they don't win.
    You picked a 5 seed over a 4 seed!!!!! Way to really go out on limb there tough guy. Wow, some people...LMAO. What an upset pick. The #5 SEED OVER THE #4 SEED!!!!!!!!

You still havn't answered my question as to who will meet in the conference finals and who will playoff in the finals series and who will win it all. You don't because you're too scared to make a mistake.
    Scared to make a mistake??? Now that's funny. I'm definitely not scared to make a prediction but I don't come here to talk shit. I just come here for discussions about games but most of the threads are started by ignorant people or hijacked by kids and they turn into trainwrecks.

2-0 Thunder.

It looks like Denver is the team getting knocked out! I'm sure you'll respond with some meaningless post like "You're and idiot...etc." I don't really care. So far I'm being proved correct and you are being proved wrong.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Lakers, Boston and Spurs all look pretty old and fatigued. This looks like a year where new teams will start making their mark in the league.

frostno98

If Nuggets wins 3 and 4, I still think they have a chance. This series is going to be dependent on the health of Aaron Affalo, because he's the only Nugget capable of slowing down Westbrook.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13377

If Thunder sweep Denver that is a major major major statement.

madrabbit

I really have no idea so why would I make dumb ass predictions for no reason???? I like the Lakers in the West and the Heat in the East but it's wide open. It doesn't make you smart to make stupid picks hoping for one of them to come through. You started this thread disrespecting the Thunder and you have been proven a fool after two games. That being said, I expect Denver to play much better and possibly win game 3.

You're the one coming on here making the stupid predictions. Then you talk shit on the internet trying to act tough telling others they have no life when you're on here posting after midnight and at 6 in the morning just to talk shit...LMAO.

You picked a 5 seed over a 4 seed!!!!! Way to really go out on limb there tough guy. Wow, some people...LMAO. What an upset pick. The #5 SEED OVER THE #4 SEED!!!!!!!!

Scared to make a mistake??? Now that's funny. I'm definitely not scared to make a prediction but I don't come here to talk shit. I just come here for discussions about games but most of the threads are started by ignorant people or hijacked by kids and they turn into trainwrecks.

2-0 Thunder.

It looks like Denver is the team getting knocked out! I'm sure you'll respond with some meaningless post like "You're and idiot...etc." I don't really care. So far I'm being proved correct and you are being proved wrong.
    You get all worked up over that? But you do need to get a life You came here after the 1st win as well byt the thunder n ot even mentioning they won the game probably by a dodgy ref call. Proven a fool after 2 games? I sthe series over yet. I come on here at midnight shows how much you know I'm in Australia fool. I picked a 5th seed vs a 4th seed and youre saying wow what a prediction, what does that say about you?

Wont even waste my time with you anymore you seriously do need to get a life. this seems to be your highlight of the day/week/year for you? Yea, youre live a propserous and exciting existence

FairPlayBet
    FairPlayBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

@ BigDofBA,
    Why you are arguing with this idiot (madrabbit) at all. We all know situation here. He is only 14-17 year old stupid kid who has no idea about basketball and about sport betting. Of course he was wrong as he is never right.

And you were right,BigDofBA about number of posts. Look at his number of posts, and all that for such short time. So, who needs to get a life here. I am really sorry for him. O madrabbit, you retarded boy.
    But its not the problem his apparent ignorance and arrogance. What you can expect from retarded boy. What annoys me is his constant talk about the huge amounts of money, but the truth is that he never had bet biger than $10.
    Just lok at this thread:
    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/nba-basket...w-orleans.html
    And then it's all clear. But on the other hand, we need morons like him. I had not so good start in play off. But i still made a nice profit regardless of my picks. Cause along with my picks, i also went the opposite of each of his proposals. And you guess, he was wrong each and every time. So, i say, go on madrabbit, give us more of your "great" picks. You, madretard!

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by FairPlayBet View Post
    @ BigDofBA, Why you are arguing with this idiot (madrabbit) at all. We all know situation here. He is only 14-17 year old stupid kid who has no idea about basketball and about sport betting. Of course he was wrong as he is never right. And you were right,BigDofBA about number of posts. Look at his number of posts, and all that for such short time. So, who needs to get a life here. I am really sorry for him. O madrabbit, you retarded boy. But its not the problem his apparent ignorance and arrogance. What you can expect from retarded boy. What annoys me is his constant talk about the huge amounts of money, but the truth is that he never had bet biger than $10. Just lok at this thread: http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/nba-basket...w-orleans.html And then it's all clear. But on the other hand, we need morons like him. I had not so good start in play off. But i still made a nice profit regardless of my picks. Cause along with my picks, i also went the opposite of each of his proposals. And you guess, he was wrong each and every time. So, i say, go on madrabbit, give us more of your "great" picks. You, madretard!
    You are 100% correct sir.

This kid said a bunch of dumb things and when I questioned his reasoning behind thinking the Thunder were overrated, he pretty much did the typical internet tough guy thing and started throwing out insults saying others had no lives.

He has almost twice as many posts as me and he has only been here 5 months while I have been here almost two years yet he feels the need to say that "I" am the one with no life. That's just funny.

Likewise, he started talking trash because he "PICKED AN UPSET" and I did not. Since when is picking the #5 seed over the #4 seed a huge upset???? Also, who cares if you make upset predictions? Do people do it so when they're right 1 out of 5 times they can beat their chests and act like their super smart or something? I don't get it.

There is a reason I said I would only make a post or two after each game. I don't really care about getting into pissing matches on the internet with people like this.

If people liked Denver to win this series and had valid points to back it up, I could respect that. This kid had no valid points.

I still think Denver will win "at least" one of the next two if not both. Denver is damn good. I just don't see the Nugggets beating the Thunder in a series in which the Thunder have home court. OKC is good and I'm not just saying that because I'm a fan. I think I'm pretty realistic about things which brings me to my next point....

I think the Thunder will lose in the second round. If they do it will still be a great season. I don't think we quite have the experience yet. This team is super young. Our best three players are all under 25 years of age. Next year is the year I am really looking forward to. The Thunder are ahead of schedule and anything beyond the first round is just icing on the cake to me.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 04-21-11 at 02:17 PM.

FairPlayBet
    FairPlayBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

For start let's no longer talk about the Madretard. Let's focus on NBA. You're written a good analysis about Thunder, i agree with almost everything. But i just can not agree with your opinion that they will lose in second round. In my opinion they will have decent chances to reach West Conference finals. Two reasons: first, Spurs will have a lot to raise the form if they want to make a serious result. Their current play is far under from their best in regular season. With current form of Spurs, i simply do not see them as favorites against Oklahoma.
    Second, everybody are talking how young and inexperienced for play-off are Thunder's players. But we should not forget that they have in their team two superstars. And i can not agree that they are so inexperienced. We should not forget that KD is already three seasons in NBA. This is his second in a row as top league scorer. Aslo Westbrook has made a big improvement over his rookie season. Just look at his stats in this season.

But what i am most interested is your opinion about some other players. When you talk about Thunder, i see you always use word "we". Are you from Oklahoma and how much you are familiar with developments in the team. I am interested for your opinion about Thunder - Celtics trade and your opinion about Krstic and Perkins. I like a lot Nenad Krstic. He is from my country and here he has played for my favorite team before he moved to NBA to New Jersey Nets. In Nets he was quite good. But they were too weak team. After them he was back to Europe, playing a short time at some Russian team before he joined Thunder. When he came to Oklahoma, i thought that's it, an ideal team for him. Team where he will show his great potential. And he was good, always in starting five. But then this trade to Celtics?
    What do you think about that. Does the Thunder made mistake here? Maybe Perkins is better in defense, but what about his offensive capabilities? In my opinion Perkins with his 5 or 6 points per match can not be compared with Krstic who had 10 pts in six seasons so far and who can easily score around 15 per game, if he has enough minutes. He will certainly miss minutes now in Boston with Jermaine O'Neal back and with Shaquille O'Neal back soon.

BigDofBA

But i just can not agree with your opinion that they will lose in second round. In my opinion they will have decent chances to reach West Conference finals. Two reasons: first, Spurs will have a lot to raise the form if they want to make a serious result. Their current play is far under from their best in regular season. With current form of Spurs, i simply do not see them as favorites against Oklahoma.
    I would take San Antonio over the Thunder because the Spurs have our number. I believe they were 3-0 against the Thunder this season. Not to mention San Antonio had the best record in the NBA, better coaching, and a ton of playoff experience. I definitely think the Thunder have a chance but I feel like people are getting "too down" on San Antonio. They should be healthier in the second round.

Second, everybody are talking how young and inexperienced for play-off are Thunder's players. But we should not forget that they have in their team two superstars. And i can not agree that they are so inexperienced. We should not forget that KD is already three seasons in NBA.
    The Thunder do have two superstars but they are still very young.

Durant - 22
    Westbrook - 22
    Harden - 21
    Ibaka -21

When you talk about Thunder, i see you always use word "we". Are you from Oklahoma and how much you are familiar with developments in the team.
    I've lived in Oklahoma my entire life and graduated from the University of Oklahoma which is 20 minutes from OKC. I have been attending games at the Ford Center since the Hornets played there and am a huge Thunder fan

I am interested for your opinion about Thunder - Celtics trade and your opinion about Krstic and Perkins. I like a lot Nenad Krstic. He is from my country and here he has played for my favorite team before he moved to NBA to New Jersey Nets. In Nets he was quite good. But they were too weak team. After them he was back to Europe, playing a short time at some Russian team before he joined Thunder. When he came to Oklahoma, i thought that's it, an ideal team for him. Team where he will show his great potential. And he was good, always in starting five. But then this trade to Celtics? What do you think about that. Does the Thunder made mistake here? Maybe Perkins is better in defense, but what about his offensive capabilities? In my opinion Perkins with his 5 or 6 points per match can not be compared with Krstic who had 10 pts in six seasons so far and who can easily score around 15 per game, if he has enough minutes.
    Kratic and Green were nice players but the Thunder are a lot better with Perkins. Since the trade the Thunder are giving up fewer points, teams are shooting a worse percentage, and the Thunder are averaging more blocks. Likewise, OKC has been on a roll and the Celtics have been struggling.

It's not all about stats. Perkins isn't going to score a lot of points but he is a presence in the middle. Did you see what happened after he knocked a few Denver players on their ass when they drove to the lane? Denver started settling for jump shots and got blown out.

Also, if you remember correctly, the Thunder lost to the Lakers last year on an offensive rebound.....

Now that Perkins is in the middle, Ibaka is free to roam and he has been a force since the trade. Green was a nice player but the Thunder already have enough scoring. I believe Perkins was the big banger we needed in the middle to do all the dirty work. You have to have guys like that on your team.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 04-21-11 at 08:45 PM.

First 123 Last