GTS925
    21-7 Run!
    GTS925's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does anyone like these plays?

POR -3.5 DAL

The Mavericks are playing in a back to back and it's going to be their 4th game in 5 nights. [Thanks Dex!]

NYK -11.5 CLE

I think the line is too high for some reason, seeing as the Cavs have beat the Knicks 3x, this should be lower. I see a blowout at MSG.

DEN +7 LAL
    This is a toss up, but I have a strong feeling that the Nuggets can keep it close.
    Last edited by GTS925; 04-03-11 at 07:54 AM.

Santo4osu
    Santo4osu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 249

Who do you like Cavs or Knicks? Its a little confusing on your post!

GTS925
    21-7 Run!

Knicks.

lacesout
    It was all that Dan Marino's fault
    lacesout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

Like Portland too, the Knicks should get it done but I'm not on them. Good luck today!

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

The Knicks got their own issue which having stretch of a bad run
    1. Amare's offense gone down & so is the winning, why ? Fatigue factor due to heavy schedule In this last month or so
    2. Landry's production had too gone down since the trade, loss his start to Tony Douglas. He's their most versatile player at one point, I smell a trade is in the air.

They will win this game but I don't think will cover. A lot of teams like to play at msg, clev is one of them.

I like Portland situation, not only a b2b for dal but it's hard win at Portland as it is. They have core player to win this thing; Roy return to rotation & Wallace is fitted in, giving them depth at forwards

bigrich
    bigrich's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3490

I like all, except lakers. They are on a roll. With how physical teams have been playing the lakers recently, I think the Lakers will be focused and ready to play on national television.

blinky88
    blinky88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck today

GTS925
    21-7 Run!

Quote Originally Posted by kobstopa View Post
    The Knicks got their own issue which having stretch of a bad run
    1. Amare's offense gone down & so is the winning, why ? Fatigue factor due to heavy schedule In this last month or so
    2. Landry's production had too gone down since the trade, loss his start to Tony Douglas. He's their most versatile player at one point, I smell a trade is in the air.

They will win this game but I don't think will cover. A lot of teams like to play at msg, clev is one of them.

I like Portland situation, not only a b2b for dal but it's hard win at Portland as it is. They have core player to win this thing; Roy return to rotation & Wallace is fitted in, giving them depth at forwards
    Thanks man, but isn't the Cavs line too high? Seeing as the Knicks are 0-3 against them.

GTS925
    21-7 Run!

ROFL. Tyson Chandler's out!