Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Never bet a game at the staples center

I'm convinced the refs are crooked. Tonight's game, Thunder v. Clippers was one example.

NEVER BET ON A GAME WITH THESE FUCKERS: Joe Crawford , Marat Kogut , Sean Wright

The game was rigged, it was so obvious, it was insulting. The Flippers were down by 12 at 1H, then they win the game 98-92. WTF??? THIS IS THE CLIPPERS, PEOPLE, NOT THE LAKERS AND THEY WERE PLAYING THE THUNDER who had a complete, healthy roster.

3 technicals called on Thunder in 3Q. Clippers shot 31 points in 3Q alone, they shot 37 pts 1H. Ibaka, who was keeping Griffindork in check, was fouled out 4Q.

Slimy? Creepy? Weird? Ya, I think so! I'm so disgusted. How many took the Thunder -5 bait? I DID. Did u have that weird feeling IT WAS A TRAP WHEN U TOOK IT??? Didn't you think 1H was playing out as it should, with Flippers getting their ass kicked and the score WAY UNDER the total??

Other games that were creepy at Staples center:

March 31 Lakers 110 v. Mavs 82
    Terry and Haywood get ejected 3Q, mass confusion erupts, Mavs call it in for the night. Can someone explain to me why Haywood got ejected? I understand Terry and Blake, unfair, but logical. And of course Barnes deserved to get ejected. BUT WTF, WHY HAYWOOD? He didn't do anything.
    SAME REFS THAT WERE REFFING TODAY'S GAME: Joe Crawford , Marat Kogut , Sean Wright

Dec. 21 Lakers 79 v. Bucks 98. 3Q Kobe got ejected, just weird, weird game.

jubuck757
    jubuck757's Avatar Become A Pro!

When i was a teenager i thought the game may be fixed when the ref called that bs foul on scottie pippen agaist the knicks.. But as i been betting i know for a fact the game is fixed.. Lets be real here how come just about evey game be either over or under 1-5 points off , point spreads 1-5 points off.. I knoiw its fixed everything is evolved around money, like the ref who got caught , he aint the only one he just the only onethat got caught.. It was also obvious in the vcu and butler game.. why woild you want to put a bunch of black guys on tv meaning vcu that the contry dont know, or would you rather put a bunch of white guys on tv that the country really dont know either, but the way to get a bigger tv audience is say yeah this the same white mid level college team that was here last year...Something to think about but what it comes down to its all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

i knew my bet was done when thunder won't extend the lead to more than 15 in the 1st half

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ya, maybe I'll stick to MLB games, it's harder to fix MLB games, it would take more than refs to fix it. I hope when playoff games are televised and important, the reffing will get better.

Derby1
    Derby1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude , never bet a game that Vinny del Negro coaches . Vinny is horrific. And is teams alway have no focus or game plan. In one summer D Rose went from a good player on a 500 team to the MVP and on a top 5 team. Bulls got such a up grade in coaching it's sick. You can bet a well coached team and at least get a consistent effort. Just wait till Blake gets a real coach. But your right I watched both games and the refs were rough. They really bad tonight, the Mavs sucked bad the other nightnwhich didn't help

GAMBLOR777
    GAMBLOR777's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone who doesn't think the outcomes of some NBA games are not predetermined is kidding themselves.

And if you are in the Association and you speak up about it they'll just fine you $35k+ and make it almost impossible for you to win a championship ala Stan Van Gundy.