tennisjump
    tennisjump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Tennisjump's NBA capping

Hey guys, been posting in SJ's thread but I figured I would start my own (and not only hop on his picks).

For Boston San Antonio, I think there is very little value on either side of the spread, particularly with the uncertainty of injuries among both teams.

However, I think there is value tonight in the under. Setting aside the loss to Indiana in which the Pacers shot 55 percent, Boston has not given up 95 points since their loss to the Clippers in early March. Considering motivation, Boston is tied with Miami for the 2nd spot and the East, and the team will certainly get up for a potential finals match up against the Spurs.

For the Spurs, many consider this a must win game considering their recent slide and Lakers surge. Only being up 3.5 with 8 to play is not the blanket of safety they imagined, and are going to bring their A game where historically it has mattered, their defense.

While the last match up was a higher scoring affair, the Celtics shot over 60 percent, while KG was injured for that game. I anticipate an old school highly competitive game, I would bet the under down to 182-183, but I think there is value here.

SA VS Boston: Under 187 1 Unit

csmkr18
    csmkr18's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck with your thread! I like the play

relamancer2
    relamancer2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1642

Manu and Timmy are playing tonight!

tennisjump
    tennisjump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Welp both teams shot better than I expected, had no plays yesterday, leaning for a couple of games for today.