CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...
    CallMeChip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyasu View Post
    he said that towards the end of the last years regular season, march 31 2010, nbatv, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1XAkkOSZWE skip to 4:30

Delonte West was banging his mom, where were you during the playoffs????????????????? (google it)
    No, I know that, I've seen this. I mean I'm sure he's said it before (when he joined the team @ 19), that's obviously the mindset of every single player who graces any NBA team.

As for his mom, yes I heard that rumor, but who really knows? The public has such an appetite for bullsh!t they could say anybody slept with his mother/wife/girlfriend/mistress/accountant and a half the NBA fans without knowing anything about it would say it's true because they like that drama... NBA on TNT, We know drama.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He really has lost lots of fan appeal

He is a jerkoff

Man who would not want to knock this guy out??
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Fishhead

Rolo1984
    Rolo1984's Avatar Become A Pro!

No offence guys but this shows how retarded american can be sometimes. I have absolutely nothing with basketball. But treating such a great sportsman like this. Glad, this doesnt happen with great sportsmen where i live.

About promising a championship. Just big time LOL, which great player didnt do that. It is just something the fans want to here. The hate about the show Lebron made out of his departure. That is even more retarded. Americans just like the show and the drama and thus, the people get what they want. I was in the US during the announcement. The show was just embarassing. But again americans like to make a show out of everything and then hate on it, just puzzles me.

I can understand Lebron completely. At some point in time you had enough of the booing. I wouldnt give them the satisfaction of coming out.

What if lebron announces to quit? Is that what lebron haters want? Great, watching mediocre players.

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

He is of course the sole reason my most hated team went from the Celts to the Heat.

jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Lebron will never have the fire and focus and cold blooded scoring ability that Kobe has.

Im not even a kobe fan, but you can see he has what MJ had.

Wades had more of it before he wasted his NBA career on a teaming up with Lebron.

jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

It is offensive to call Lebron a great sportsmen!

As seen by NCAA tourney every year, the american public does like good sports, Lebron made it so he will never be good sports, juts good highlights in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolo1984 View Post
    No offence guys but this shows how retarded american can be sometimes. I have absolutely nothing with basketball. But treating such a great sportsman like this. Glad, this doesnt happen with great sportsmen where i live.

About promising a championship. Just big time LOL, which great player didnt do that. It is just something the fans want to here. The hate about the show Lebron made out of his departure. That is even more retarded. Americans just like the show and the drama and thus, the people get what they want. I was in the US during the announcement. The show was just embarassing. But again americans like to make a show out of everything and then hate on it, just puzzles me.

I can understand Lebron completely. At some point in time you had enough of the booing. I wouldnt give them the satisfaction of coming out.

What if lebron announces to quit? Is that what lebron haters want? Great, watching mediocre players.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by alamo View Post
    Leave Lebron alone.He's a good kid. And probably the greatest player to ever grace the game.

Thanks for the laugh

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

Lb just sat back.
    this is too funny

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

He cares more about himself than anything else..... he believes in his own little mind that he is god and nothing on the face of the earth or in this universe is more important than himself.

xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

no one cares abt stupid cleveland.. move on ppl from ohio.. no reason to pick on the best talent in nba

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

It's not the fact he left the Cavs but it's how he left the Cavs. Lebron is a chump for hiding during the pregame intro. It's all entertainment. He should have just went out there and had fun with it.

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thats why I dont watch Boogie Ball. Nothing but ghetto thugs.

hothandsmgee
    hothandsmgee's Avatar Become A Pro!

I prob wouldve done the same thing

scottie2005
    Update your status
    scottie2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30487

It's Bron's show and everyone else should be thankful we are alive to witness it

Stick23
    Foxy
    Stick23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Kobe!

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Leave Lebron alone.He's a good kid. And probably the greatest player to ever grace the game.
    OMG, you're going right next to ThreeKings aka williams whatever on my ignore list. I dont give a shit if your name starts with an a and it technically wont be right next to it. Your last few posts have been ******* pathetic. Cavs fans have no class cause they boo Lebron or whatever the hell that thread you made was about.

GTFO.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Shithead lequit tips waiters $50 on $2500 and higher tabs on regular basis! I wouldn't be surprised if some angry waiter poisons this caligula.

demens
    Square -910

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Shithead lequit tips waiters $50 on $2500 and higher tabs on regular basis! I wouldn't be surprised if some angry waiter poisons this caligula.
    I used to bartend. i would spit in his drink if he did that to me. And no, i've never actually done that.

GTS925
    21-7 Run!
    GTS925's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just met LeBron James yesterday.... When I asked him for a dollar he gave me 75 cents instead. I was puzzled but then I remembered that he never gives you the 4th quarter.

GTS925
    21-7 Run!
    GTS925's Avatar Become A Pro!

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

What a little girl move. Kobe would rip your arms off and punch you in the face with your own fists! Lebron? That clown would rather bitch, moan, and cry like a lil puss.

Aussiecapper101
    LeTs GeT BuSY
    Aussiecapper101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by Rolo1984 View Post
    No offence guys but this shows how retarded american can be sometimes. I have absolutely nothing with basketball. But treating such a great sportsman like this. Glad, this doesnt happen with great sportsmen where i live. About promising a championship. Just big time LOL, which great player didnt do that. It is just something the fans want to here. The hate about the show Lebron made out of his departure. That is even more retarded. Americans just like the show and the drama and thus, the people get what they want. I was in the US during the announcement. The show was just embarassing. But again americans like to make a show out of everything and then hate on it, just puzzles me. I can understand Lebron completely. At some point in time you had enough of the booing. I wouldnt give them the satisfaction of coming out. What if lebron announces to quit? Is that what lebron haters want? Great, watching mediocre players.
    touche

PanamaBrad
    PanamaBrad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

I appreciated the loss at Cleveland. Gave me the bounce back game at Washington. kaching

demens
    Square -910

You 2 are clueless. Stick to rugdy and cricket or whatever gay sports you guys play over there.

jeremythegreat
    jeremythegreat's Avatar Become A Pro!

he is a loser just like all his friends that follow him around, he will never win a championship until he goes to the lakers

Raider3
    Raider3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Maybe he just went to the bathroom. No big deal.

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

HAHAHAHAHA. That is the single most absurd thing I have ever read in my entire life. I don't even know how to respond to something that ridiculous.

pm4e
    pm4e's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3621

Kobe is the greatest ever.

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

And to all the people who can't seem to figure out why people hate Lebron, or why we have no respect for him. It's for the same reasons that people hate Brett Favre. Lebron and Brett are the ultimate egomaniacs who care more about being in the spotlight than anything else. Why does Favre run around the field like an idiot when he makes a good play? Why does Lebron perform that stupid pregame act with the powder? Why does Favre retire and unretire every season? Why does Lebron hold an hour long special about his free agency?

Because they are immature, self centered, idiots who want the spotlight, and nothing more. Both perform well in the regular season and have their moments in the playoffs, but neither has that championship/fourth quarter drive to win like you see in the greats. Someone already said this, but Wade is the real champion on that team. Lebron is just along for the ride.

And I agree you can't blame him for leaving Cleveland. It's a free country and he can do whatever he wants. But the way he went about it, and obviously "The Decision", makes him a pure villain. I wish him nothing but failure as a basketball player.

Luckily for me, I identified how overrated Lebron truly was a long time ago, and I have made thousands of dollars betting against him in the playoffs over the last few years. That may not be a ton to some people, but my standard bets are in the hundreds and the only time my bets get into the thousands is betting against Lebron or Favre. The final game of the Celtics series last year, or Favre against the Saints in 2009? Was there ever a doubt in anyone's mind that they would fail in those pressure situations? There isn't an easier bet in sports than fading Lebron James or Brett Favre in the playoffs. They are losers, pure and simple.
    Last edited by SparJMU; 03-31-11 at 10:52 AM.

Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

yea i saw that he said he was in the bathroom but that was a lie he did that on purpose

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think you really 'want' him.. but recognize that you can't have him...

so you call it 'hate'

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Ring chasing ego-maniac

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

We should just stop watching the NBA, its for the best.

squid44
    squid44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

people like lj make the nba as an organization more interesting- kinda like the wwf in a way. awesome!

First 123 Last