CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Dallas at LAC

Really like the Clippers tonight.

Easy letdown game for Dallas who plays the Lakers tomorrow. They are one game behind them for 2nd place, so its a pretty important game.

Last time they played, neither Eric Gordon or Chris Kaman played and the Clippers led by as much as 15 points. Griffin missed part of the 4th quarter because of a BS hardcore foul by Haywood.

Clippers are 14 of 18 at home.

LAC has had off at home since Saturday.

Mavs have been playing lazy and slow to start the first quarters lately. If LA can turn the heat up early get a nice lead, the Mavs will most likely shut it down to start resting up for the game tomorrow.

Also, Clippers tend to get up and play against the top tier teams in the league.
    They have beaten San Antonio, LA, OKC, Denver(both with and without Anthony), Heat and the Hornets. Chicago and Boston on the road.

What do you think fellas?

Clippers +5½ tonight

or

Tennispro
    Tennispro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

If they need wins for the 2nd place why would they go easy against LAC they had 2 days rest i smell a blowout so they can be ready for the Lakers tomorrow and they dont have to fly so why take it easy...

LRKontroll
    LRKontroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Under seems cool

Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10108

its a unit play for me.

i see you have nuggets already

i would take rockets +3 over this play. rockets are in a must win situation while 76ers are just chillin in their locked spot in the playoffs.

GL