EastOakland
    EastOakland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Dallas -5 @ Clippers

If im not mistaken clippers almost lost to toronto at home the other night, they had some real trouble with them and their best player is was injured. I think line should be like -7 but i guess -5 makes sense. Clippers are alright at home. Still dont think they can stop dallas. They have lost both games to dallas by a total of 23 points. Dallas is the best road team in the league and have covered many spreads on the road. They are healthy and playing good. Should I pound this at -5 now or wait till 2morrow to see if line moves. I think it will be -7 by the morning just because dallas is such a good road team. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

NY Playa
    NY Playa's Avatar Become A Pro!

agree, i got them at -2 buying 4 pts...last part a of a parlay i really wish to hit. Pakistan and GS +14 are the front ends.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

maybe it's a matchup thing, mavs having trouble on defense. i don't know though, im going to bet the mavs-5 1 unit before it changes. I just don't think the clippers are very good, and the mavs have been resting. I'm sure dirk will do better than last game vs. suns where he was awful and they still won.

KingDave101
    KingDave101's Avatar Become A Pro!

I picked up Dallas as well. Clippers have some great young talent, but can't really seem to find a way to get it to work.

I just hate that my only picks for tomorrow night are all road favorites: Mavs, Thunder, Blazers.

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

We will wait till more squares come out from their shell because I'm picking clippers +5.

himeshforex
    himeshforex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NY Playa View Post
    agree, i got them at -2 buying 4 pts...last part a of a parlay i really wish to hit. Pakistan and GS +14 are the front ends.
    mate i seriosly advise you to hedge you pakistan bet , they arent going to derail india , this pak line up just doesnt have that in them !!

good luck
    im on india large

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Mavs own Clippers. They've won four straight over the Clippers in L.A. by an average of 17.5 points. Mavericks also beat the Clippers 112-105 at home Jan. 25 for their eighth win in a row in the series and 14th in 15 meetings. Los Angeles’ losing streak against Dallas is its longest against any West opponent.

Dallas needs to step up its game for the final stretch here. I think they come out differently too after that very lackluster performance in Phoenix, even though they got the win for me and cover.
    Clippers have been very dominant lately at home, but they just don't match up well with the Mavs.

Now, having said this... it was pointed out somewhere else that Mavs will play the Lakers the next day at Staples. This is a BIG factor to consider! Even cut this from the preview on covers.com:

"Mavericks play the first of back-to-back games in Los Angeles, but you can excuse them if they look past the Clippers on Wednesday night to the Lakers on Thursday. Not only are the Mavericks chasing the Lakers for second place in the Western Conference, they also want to use the game as a measuring stick for the playoffs."

So this negates the play for me and it could look like another Boston in Phoenix game, who were looking ahead to L.A. a couple months back when they got blown out by the Suns. I don't see Mavericks getting blown out at all by the Clippers, they could even win by a small margin, but they are definitely going to be trying to keep the battery full for the bigger game next day. I'd lean Clippers getting the chalk after public bets it up another point or two, or just stay away all together.

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

Dal defense rip desperate phx sun apart & can't see them lose in LA, i think they should cover it here.

dude_bg
    dude_bg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

wait wait, don't mavs have to win tonight to have a chance of getting ahead of Lakers
    i mean if they lose tonight, will it matter if they win tomorrow?
    Points Awarded:

himeshforex gave dude_bg 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

QUEST001
    QUEST001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oakland.... carefull with this Mavs pk. I could see mavs win but not cover. Mavs play lakers next day B2b. Thats the game they want big time. mavs first half may be better here...

Crnjak
    Crnjak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

I agree with Dallas -5!

EastOakland
    EastOakland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Quote Originally Posted by forzuto13 View Post
    Mavs own Clippers. They've won four straight over the Clippers in L.A. by an average of 17.5 points. Mavericks also beat the Clippers 112-105 at home Jan. 25 for their eighth win in a row in the series and 14th in 15 meetings. Los Angeles’ losing streak against Dallas is its longest against any West opponent.

Dallas needs to step up its game for the final stretch here. I think they come out differently too after that very lackluster performance in Phoenix, even though they got the win for me and cover.
    Clippers have been very dominant lately at home, but they just don't match up well with the Mavs.

Now, having said this... it was pointed out somewhere else that Mavs will play the Lakers the next day at Staples. This is a BIG factor to consider! Even cut this from the preview on covers.com:

"Mavericks play the first of back-to-back games in Los Angeles, but you can excuse them if they look past the Clippers on Wednesday night to the Lakers on Thursday. Not only are the Mavericks chasing the Lakers for second place in the Western Conference, they also want to use the game as a measuring stick for the playoffs."

So this negates the play for me and it could look like another Boston in Phoenix game, who were looking ahead to L.A. a couple months back when they got blown out by the Suns. I don't see Mavericks getting blown out at all by the Clippers, they could even win by a small margin, but they are definitely going to be trying to keep the battery full for the bigger game next day. I'd lean Clippers getting the chalk after public bets it up another point or two, or just stay away all together.
    Yeah you are right they really wanna beat the lakers. I just saw that aswell and i have not made my bet. For some reason I always do bad on wednesdays. I am going to wait until all the lines come out, there will probably be better games. I like philly, charlotte, and washington depending on if its a large spread.

dude_bg
    dude_bg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

rockets+3 this is the line

btw this is interesting

Cavaliers at Bobcats (Wednesday, March 30): Baron Davis said that when the Cavs welcome back LeBron James on Tuesday night there will be confidence, motivation, passion and not “a lot of smiles.” Cleveland will undoubtedly exert maximum effort against its former teammate so there won’t be anything left in the tank for this matchup the following night. The Cavs are 0-9 SU and 1-8 ATS during the second leg of their last nine back-to-back sets.

goblinburner
    yanks-1 1/2
    goblinburner's Avatar Become A Pro!

rockets plus three is the line

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Brosuf View Post
    We will wait till more squares come out from their shell because I'm picking clippers +5.
    Clippers ML 2x

gtboy
    gtboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

try talking up sac and wait for line to move sac way then take DAL ML lol

CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...
    CallMeChip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Dallas def gets the cover here, no way Clippers can hang.

GTS925
    21-7 Run!
    GTS925's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CallMeChip View Post
    Said the same thing about the Cavs.

GTS925
    21-7 Run!
    GTS925's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CallMeChip View Post
    Said the same thing about the Cavs.

Qtip
    Qtip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

Spread is suspect, I suppose the Mavs could overlook the clipshow having the lakers tomorrow.

Tennispro
    Tennispro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Omg the postes about overlooking Lac are so dumb i cant even describe it they need to win against Clippers and Lakers for the 2nd seed so why would you overlook Clippers they would want to blow out Clippers so they can rest a bit for the Lakers just like Houston did last night...