hogfan
    hogfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 172

So what are some good plays tomorrow?

I like the Thunder because the Suns seems to have packed it up for the year and the Thunder are still playing for seeding. I also like Memphis against GSW in the 2nd back of a B2B on the road for the Warriors. What are some others?

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Portland as a Pk

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

the suns have not packed it in, they're playing their asses off. the problem is, it's just not good enough. thunder looks good to everybody i think.

Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

i like the thunder for tomorrow not sure about memphis

bowers1989
    bowers1989's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 436

is orlando still starting gilbert arenas? lol

hogfan
    hogfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 172

I like Portland as well... I just need some good plays tomorrow after a losing night tonight... the GS/OKC under really screwed me

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4955

Quote Originally Posted by hogfan View Post
    I like Portland as well... I just need some good plays tomorrow after a losing night tonight... the GS/OKC under really screwed me
    Damn, I saw the ending to that game. Bad way to lose. I lost today on the 2H U107.5 in PHX/SAC when fuckn Marcus Thornton fouled Channing Frye on a 3 with 11 seconds left, and Frye made all free throws. If he misses that shot, I cover.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

why is dallas only -5? i know it's the road, and they have been kind of lame, but it's the clippers they're playing. clippers have trouble with the wizards and warriors and teams like that.

ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    why is dallas only -5? i know it's the road, and they have been kind of lame, but it's the clippers they're playing. clippers have trouble with the wizards and warriors and teams like that.

Clippers have been getting way to much respect from vegas. I don't mind though. I cashed on that Wizards Clips game last week.

KingDave101
    KingDave101's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't see why there isn't more discussion about Portland; they have a good team, and a great bench. In the last month they beat Orlando, Miami, and Dallas, and only lost by 4 on the road to the Lakers recently. The Hornets just lost one of their best players for the season in David West, had to take Utah to overtime to win, barely beat the Suns with a run in the 4th, and got crushed by the Lakers.

My book inflates the favorite, so I picked them up at -1.5, but I'm sure you get get it at pk or -.5 at most places still.

And like everyone else, I like the Thunder too.