josh1307
    josh1307's Avatar Become A Pro!

Incredible

So I see my bookie has made a huge error and at the start of the game has the lines as Cavs -13.5 and Heat +13.5

I go in huge on the Heat, thinking an easy win and just hope that the bookie doesn't pull the lines once they realise their mistake and refund all bets. Cue me shitting myself when they're down huge in the 3rd, relaxing once they pull it level only to go ******* crazy once the Heat pull their usual shit down the stretch. When the Cavs hit those free throws to go up 14 with 20 secs left I was seriously about to cry, thank lord that Lebron actually managed to hit a jumper in the final 10 secs even with no one guarding him!! If Heat had just held onto the ball for the last 20 secs I would have lost an incredible amount of cash!

Never been so tense watching the final minute of a game!

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

damm your bookies sharp as hell

SkivChef
    SkivChef's Avatar Become A Pro!

U get paid?

bigALbones50
    bigALbones50's Avatar Become A Pro!

damn, good for you

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Dude...your book is going to cancel that wager. It's an obviously bad line and they are not going to allow it to cash. Check your terms of use. More than that, you are risking getting cut off. Books, especially local books, hate it when you be into obviously bad lines. Especially, when you bet big. You have no chance of cashing this one. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but remember this the next time you see an "obviously bad line."

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cancelled.