JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Quote Originally Posted by EastOakland View Post
    i got kings +3 and moneyline and the over. I love when people cry after they make a horrible pick. Everyone in the post took the suns, but then it almost went into ot so it was a lucky pick? You can say that about anything buddy.
    No one is crying bro...they are just pointing out what an ass you sound like.

EastOakland
    EastOakland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Quote Originally Posted by JBT View Post
    Right, cos Suns got dominated throughout the whole game... LMAO! You were shitting your pants all the way to the last 5 minutes, so STFU ghost.

Why would i shit my pants i was watching A's game smokin a blunt and i turned on the game in the end f 3rd or 4th quarter. You are just mad you lost softy. I have been gambling for long enough to know that 17 point leads turn into losses. The kings were going to win this game regardless if a turkey came down and hit the game winning shot. You cannot say that because a team wins in the end of the game it was a lucky call, it was A PLUSS 3 SPREAD!!!!!! it was going to be a close game regardless.

EastOakland

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBrown View Post
    No one is crying bro...they are just pointing out what an ass you sound like.

If you cant take a little shit talking then you werent raised up to be a man. sorry buddy. Thats what we do in Oakland, i didnt know everyone on this forum is so soft.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    But are the Kings a bad team? Funny question its it. I really liked this spot for Denver yesterday and was hoping the Kings would beat the Suns today and have that line around 8is. But no, stupid books not doing anyone any favors i guess.

EastOakland i'd like to welcome you to my ignore list.No mercy, from now on anyone that utters the idiotic phrase trap game/line is headed straight there, i have zero interest in anything else that goes on in your stupid head. Sick of this bullshit littering the forum.
    Hey, if the line goes a little up I might roll with the Kings again. I also would like the Nuggets at 8 or 9, but at 12 or 13, I think the Kings could be a good bet even with the back to back.

And for your second point....in general there are a ton of douchebags on this site that like to rub it in and berate posters. Really sad IMO but you know the old saying "misery loves company"

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

so where is the ignore option? I want educated well thought out opinions. Not advice on how much better heads is than tails. lol

EastOakland

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    But are the Kings a bad team? Funny question its it. I really liked this spot for Denver yesterday and was hoping the Kings would beat the Suns today and have that line around 8is. But no, stupid books not doing anyone any favors i guess.

EastOakland i'd like to welcome you to my ignore list.No mercy, from now on anyone that utters the idiotic phrase trap game/line is headed straight there, i have zero interest in anything else that goes on in your stupid head. Sick of this bullshit littering the forum.
    HAhahahahhahahaahhahahaha, who cares???? will i lose an ounce of sleep? no cuz demens never helped me make any money. I just tried to help and no one listened. Just keep giving easy money to the books.

EastOakland

I have just realized that 90% of this forum is just a bunch of fags that sit behind their computers and gamble or jack off. go debate about who will win a game, but i havent seen many people on here that have consistent correct picks. Because most of you break even or lose money.

JBT
    Square as a triangle
    JBT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31048

Quote Originally Posted by EastOakland View Post
    Why would i shit my pants i was watching A's game smokin a blunt and i turned on the game in the end f 3rd or 4th quarter. You are just mad you lost softy. I have been gambling for long enough to know that 17 point leads turn into losses. The kings were going to win this game regardless if a turkey came down and hit the game winning shot. You cannot say that because a team wins in the end of the game it was a lucky call, it was A PLUSS 3 SPREAD!!!!!! it was going to be a close game regardless.
    Right, any other result but Kings winning this game would be utterly shocking, even when they were down a shitload... and big leads always turn into losses, which is why no team wants one.

I suggest you smoke another blunt, seems to be doing wonders for you...

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

I had the 2nd half over 107 and that foul on the three point shot saved my hide

EastOakland

Look, its all good. I won a lot on kings and houston under 2nd half and game, pluss yankees money and lost it all on A's money line. Im just trying to help, i would post all my picks for nba but i cant always be at a computer to that since i bet right before the game starts. I feel like more ppl make wrong picks on this site then right. I usually come here to see you guys picks and then i take other side so it was nice seeing everyone on suns.

QUEST001
    QUEST001's Avatar Become A Pro!

congrats kings backers . Fade them tomorrow.

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Give the Kings credit. They have been playing well lately. Especially late in the recent games.

riskyProps

Quote Originally Posted by QUEST001 View Post
    congrats kings backers . Fade them tomorrow.
    The Kings are awesome on back-to-backs. You sure you want to do that?

riskyProps

On second thought, they will be playing Denver at home on a back-to-back. How many teams have actually beat Denver in that position?

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by riskyProps View Post
    On second thought, they will be playing Denver at home on a back-to-back. How many teams have actually beat Denver in that position?
    Kings beat denver by 20 in jan. But i still think denver will blow them out.GL

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    How is Sac in a bad spot?
    Exactly, they werent.

First 1234