bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME

This is a HUGE game. Who ya got?

702underdog
    702underdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2427

Sacramento has been hot and playing much better since the acquisition of Thornton. With that being said, Sacramento's first game back after a long road trip is not the best of spots to back the Kings.

bleek88

Well taken.

bleek88

Who ya got

bowers1989
    bowers1989's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 436

think im going suns. i dont think nash is gonna let them keep losing like this. he will want to end the season with some respect

DarkMage
    DarkMage's Avatar Become A Pro!

pick the kings suns are out of playoff race and they won't be in tryhard mode

SMyC23
    SMyC23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 778

Like the suns here they despratly need a win and i think thier bench is too much for Sac.....you have aaron brooks, lopez, dudley comin off the bench and with Nash as your point guard ur always lookin good

dude_bg
    dude_bg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

not sure i agree. Nash might play limited minutes as he is banged up. With dudley and gortat in the starting five the defence is much better. I believe Gentry is trying to see what he has got for the new season. i kind of like the under

kiefynugs
    Update your status
    kiefynugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

phx by 5-10

dannyt76
    dannyt76's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kings are playing really well right now. Coming off a successful road trip beating teams they should have lost to. Suns are struggling right now and Nash is banged up. Logic tells me to take the Kings here, but this is the Kings we are talking about. For that reason, I'm rolling with the Suns to pick up the road victory.

Slight lean on the over. Kings offense has been playing well and I think the Suns rain down some 3's tomorrow. GL.

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

[COLOR=#000000 !important] Kings tend to blow it at home. They have a better chance of winning on the road, upset. Suns win here. Suns are hungry for a win and are fighting for a playoff spot which they won't get... But anywho the bookies messed up here, suns win.
    [/COLOR]

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Game is almost at pk and if these two teams are playing in the playoff, who do you think you would pick?

What are their records again? Suns dominate all angles because they have stars on their team and kings have nothing but leftover thugs. LOL

If you hold everything else constant and everyone healthy, I'm taking Suns. When a healthy suns be giving only 1 point spread, look at who they have played against.

Phoenix is looking for a win. They have lost 2 straight and if they don't win against them kings, they have no business in trying for a playoff spot. Matter of fact, them kings will give them a seat next to them at almost dead last.

Why should kings play hard for? The playoff spot is not there, there are issues with kings and the mayor of sacramento and owners of the kings with their franchise issue and last but not least, around this time, start losing on purpose so you can get a good seat in the next coming draft.

Kings are rolling on a 3 games winning streak thus perhaps why the spread is like that.

And my best of the best lean is this. Isn't Kevin Johnson, the major of sacramento a former Suns? This is Kings motivation to kick some suns azz in front of the major that them owners of the kings hate.

Sorry, I've been listening to too much of local sport radio in my car as of late. LOL

lolbear
    lolbear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10321

stayin away from this game suns talent wise gets the nod but the kings killed it last 3 games killed me twice