Broken-Ear Glen
    Broken-Ear Glen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    bookmarked this thread so I can come back later tonight and call you an idiot
    they were motivated against Cavs and Pacers too, how'd that work out?
    dude, I've been on this board saying "don't bet the Knicks" for like a week and a half now.
    well maybe LT should care since his record indicates that he's lost more often than he's won.
    surely not, but calling people morons for having the audacity to speak against LTs pick as if he's some untouchable seer? please. His record indicates he may benefit from some good advice.
    Must suck to be you these days...oh wait you only bet betpoints and not real money. My bad.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Broken-Ear Glen View Post
    Must suck to be you these days...oh wait you only bet betpoints and not real money. My bad.
    these days? I've been right about the Knicks since they were on loss 2 of their losing streak. Well they won once, WOOOW, good job. what are they, 2-8 in their last 10 now?

keep on betting them, lets see what happens.

Broken-Ear Glen

these days? I've been right about the Knicks since they were on loss 2 of their losing streak. Well they won once, WOOOW, good job. what are they, 2-8 in their last 10 now? keep on betting them, lets see what happens.
    It's not about betting the Knicks, it's about picking the right spots like tonight. I probably won't be them for a while. Watching that game, neither team played well. I hate the Knicks as much as anyone and hope Melo burns in hell but when they're in a rare good position getting two points at home to the Magic who are injured, I'll take it.

Classic buy low...

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I understand betting the right spots, but aren't you supposed to do that with at least semi-predictable (i.e. 'good') teams? not unpredictable, bad teams like the Knicks, Wizards, Cavs...etc.

Knicks are wildly unpredictable, just like the old-look Nuggets. I was wrong tonight but I'll be right tomorrow, the record is there man. 8-12 since the trade, under .500 for the season...

bet crappy teams and anything can happen. Knicks barely even squeaked out a victory tonight.

Broken-Ear Glen

I understand betting the right spots, but aren't you supposed to do that with at least semi-predictable (i.e. 'good') teams? not unpredictable, bad teams like the Knicks, Wizards, Cavs...etc. Knicks are wildly unpredictable, just like the old-look Nuggets. I was wrong tonight but I'll be right tomorrow, the record is there man. 8-12 since the trade, under .500 for the season... bet crappy teams and anything can happen. Knicks barely even squeaked out a victory tonight.
    It was a slightly risky bet tonight depending on how many units you had on it but the injuries and the losing streak and Melo speaking out kind of sold me on my lean. I do agree that betting crappy teams will never be profitable percentage wise. GL tomorrow

First 12