KingBet
    KingBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

78% on sunday, now for Mondays Picks

Last night got 7/9 (, however I got the spreads for SAC & MIN.

My picks for Monday.

CHA win by 4 (This will be a close game)
    IND win by 4 (This will be a close game, might want to go for IND + spread if BOS are favourite)
    ORL win by 6
    CHI win by 8
    SAS win by 7 (easy win for SAS)
    UTA win by 6

Lets see how this goes.

RakeITiN9
    RakeITiN9's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey man keep up the good work.. i like your method of picking before you see the spreads.. you've been pretty damn close on everything.. good luck and hope you continue to do good!

KingBet

Thanks man, how did you go for sundays games? get a win?

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Ever considering put what you have in a parlay? All 6 teams at $8 can win you big bucks.

petermans23
    the whale picks
    petermans23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4703

Great work KingBet!

I played PHI spread and got +10,5 att The Greek. Lets hope CHI only win by 8 as you predict.

Do you use a statistical program for your predictions or you just go by your own thoughts and gut feelings?

And will you have the same kind of predictions for the coming mlb games when they soon start? That would be awesome!

Have a great day!

KingBet

I got the 7 parlay on sunday, I bet $50 and won $691.81. The best I've done before is a parlay 7, I made a $100 bet and won around $4.6K. I find that when there are more games ie 11/12/13 games on in one day its hard to hit a parlay, too many upsets. the best ones are when its 6/7/8 games in one day.

KingBet

Quote Originally Posted by petermans23 View Post
    Great work KingBet!

I played PHI spread and got +10,5 att The Greek. Lets hope CHI only win by 8 as you predict.

Do you use a statistical program for your predictions or you just go by your own thoughts and gut feelings?

And will you have the same kind of predictions for the coming mlb games when they soon start? That would be awesome!

Have a great day!
    Nah no program, I use a mixture of statistics, team tracking (performance), observation and gut feel.

sorry I dont pick any other sports but NBA, Im quite passionate about NBA.

PHI spread could be more just wait until tomorrow see how they move. CHI blew PHI last time they met at PHI but it wont be the same this time round.

himeshforex
    himeshforex's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey king , nice progress mate , just one question, have you factored in the injuries for the orlando and spurs game, 2 key players will be out for spurs tonight and 1 for orlando

keep up the good work !!

btd
    btd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6828

Took Philly at +10 (5dimes).

blinky88
    blinky88's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck

KingBet

Quote Originally Posted by himeshforex View Post
    hey king , nice progress mate , just one question, have you factored in the injuries for the orlando and spurs game, 2 key players will be out for spurs tonight and 1 for orlando

keep up the good work !!
    If Spurs had Manu & Timmy it would be a larger winning margin. Spurs are awesome at home, Hill will get extra minutes and most probably be the top scorer for Spurs. POR as good as they are, they are not a good away team.

Orlando would normally thrash NYK, even though nelson may be out the main man is Dwight howard who will easily out score and out rebound NYK on the board. Hence the margin is ORL win by 6.

Tonights games are quite tight, I would only make small wagers.

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Not a very good night

blowseq
    Status? What status?
    blowseq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

tough night! good luck next one

KingBet

man... monday night was terrible.... absolutely terrible... so many rigged games... 2/6 less than 50%... did you notice most the underdogs won? Pacers, sixers, wizards, knicks and blazers. The bobcats nearly lost but jennings couldnt shoot the ball in the hoop after several attempts lol. The officials did all they could in that game. The worst game was the ORL vs NYK. fukin terrible.

Pherst
    Pherst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 167

Yeah I was contemplating the under on ORL/NY - glad I stayed off it after the result

Sfritts8
    Sfritts8's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, all those games were rigged, either that, or you suck at picking games, guess which one is more likely.

dvelasq
    dvelasq's Avatar Become A Pro!

Infidel, obviously you were not on his sunday's picks and if you you knew how to handicap and if you would have taken the points where Kingbet predicts they won't cover by his spread then you would have had a 4-2 day. i.e. Char +pts W, Ind + pts W, Orlando -pts L Wash + pts. W, San Ant +pts L Wash plus pts. W. Chicago and Washinton were wins because he had Chicago winning by only 8 and Utah winning by 6. Point spreads for opposing teams were higher.