kingcheng
    kingcheng's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saturday picks

For those that missed out on my picks last night I hit 2 for 3. Orlando did it again to me by missing just a few pts to cover. On a lighter note, I'm really shocked at how close my scored prediction was in the heat game (check my friday pick to see)

Knicks -4.5 at Charlotte

alright this time they should win and they should cover. Theres no one on that bobcat team that knows how to stop melo billups and amare. Look for the knicks to vent all their anger on the road. Don't want to state the obvious but they need to win every game from here on. The Bucks are on the outside looking in and after that defeat they are that much closer. Knicks come back alive.

Chicago -5.5 at Memphis and over 178

Only 5.5 favorites? sounds iffy and it could be another trap but the Bulls are the most profitable team to bet on. They are 2 games ahead for first seed and they do not want to give it up. The silent big three in the east will make it close, it all depends on how Rose will feel in the last quarter. but in the end Chicago breaks away in the last 5 minutes.
    The total pts is low in my opinion. So hit the over for a small price

Good Luck

Crnjak
    Crnjak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

for me only play is Dallas -5,5!!

LasNoches777
    LasNoches777's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not betting against the Knicks -4.5 in my Knicks lose another match.

adice0405
    adice0405's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kingcheng View Post
    For those that missed out on my picks last night I hit 2 for 3. Orlando did it again to me by missing just a few pts to cover. On a lighter note, I'm really shocked at how close my scored prediction was in the heat game (check my friday pick to see)

Knicks -4.5 at Charlotte

alright this time they should win and they should cover. Theres no one on that bobcat team that knows how to stop melo billups and amare. Look for the knicks to vent all their anger on the road. Don't want to state the obvious but they need to win every game from here on. The Bucks are on the outside looking in and after that defeat they are that much closer. Knicks come back alive.

Chicago -5.5 at Memphis and over 178

Only 5.5 favorites? sounds iffy and it could be another trap but the Bulls are the most profitable team to bet on. They are 2 games ahead for first seed and they do not want to give it up. The silent big three in the east will make it close, it all depends on how Rose will feel in the last quarter. but in the end Chicago breaks away in the last 5 minutes.

Good Luck
    I agree with the knicks pick. Your right no one on the bobcats will be able to stop Melo. Amre has to step up underneath the basket and preform like he did in the beginning of the season.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I like the Chicago bet.

don't like the Knicks bet

lcscanada
    lcscanada's Avatar Become A Pro!

Um, Chicago faces Mil Bucks, not Mem, that was last night, your post is today at 1:22pm...

kingcheng

ooo my bad, thanks for pointing that out, but I knew what I was doing, I musta unconsciously type that, guess that one mistake makes me a horrible handicapper

kingcheng

Quote Originally Posted by kingcheng View Post
    for those that missed out on my picks last night i hit 2 for 3. Orlando did it again to me by missing just a few pts to cover. On a lighter note, i'm really shocked at how close my scored prediction was in the heat game (check my friday pick to see)

knicks -4.5 at charlotte

alright this time they should win and they should cover. Theres no one on that bobcat team that knows how to stop melo billups and amare. Look for the knicks to vent all their anger on the road. Don't want to state the obvious but they need to win every game from here on. The bucks are on the outside looking in and after that defeat they are that much closer. Knicks come back alive.

Chicago -5.5 at memphis and over 178

only 5.5 favorites? Sounds iffy and it could be another trap but the bulls are the most profitable team to bet on. They are 2 games ahead for first seed and they do not want to give it up. The silent big three in the east will make it close, it all depends on how rose will feel in the last quarter. But in the end chicago breaks away in the last 5 minutes.

good luck
    ******* knicks

LasNoches777
    LasNoches777's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congratulations on your winner two bet.