EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

P.S.A. Prop #5: Pacers-Kings

Still getting in gear for the playoffs with these test runs down the stretch. Tonight's public service announcement prop is brought to you by White Dudes, they run shit in Indiana.

I am Tyler Hansbrough's Deer-in-the-headlights face
    Danny Granger Total Points OVER 20.5

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Looks like your 5-0 with these plays is that true?

GL

Pap45murF
    Pap45murF's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was glancing over Granger's PPG over the last 5 games... and saw that he makes 11 million a year. A guy who averages 20 ppg for the friggin Pacers... makes 11 million a year. Anyone else think we could pay off the government deficit if professional athletes just took a pay cut?

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by Pap45murF View Post
    I was glancing over Granger's PPG over the last 5 games... and saw that he makes 11 million a year. A guy who averages 20 ppg for the friggin Pacers... makes 11 million a year. Anyone else think we could pay off the government deficit if professional athletes just took a pay cut?
    You're ignoring how much the white executives make in the NBA. About 100x that.

You want to fix the economy, there are thousands of bankers getting away with your tax money.

EaglesPhan36

LoL@Danny Granger's salary. I wish I could be reborn as a tall black man or a left handed Mexican with a blazing fastball.

EaglesPhan36

So goes my day, Granger with 20 and he won't play any more.

Pap45murF
    Pap45murF's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL are you kidding me? I saw Granger get his 20th point in the 3rd and thought "well consider that prop cashed" (for you, I didn't bet on it). That sucks about as bad as a last second, meaningless, ATS ruining halfcourt shot. I wasn't watching the game, why did he get pulled?