Betpoints: 24

Friday Teaser

PHX -1
    PORT -0.5
    NJ +17
    DET -0.5

Odds +300
    Risk 20 to win 60

Good idea? Give me your opinions and ideas.

EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

its nothing to feel good about imho.. but than again the winners are never obvious.. BOL to you

Smalo89
    Smalo89's Avatar Become A Pro!

im thinking about cutting off nj or phx, but im gonna do more research and see what i come up with

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

i dont know bro...

Smalo89

fml just had a short writeup for each team and i clicked outve the tab

Smalo89

PHX: NO is missing DWest forcing Landry to get the start and severely limiting NO options for big men. PHX is hungry for wins right now as they chase the 8 seed. NO will be tired tonight after a game they barely won last night against the Jazz. Probably will be a close game unless someone in orange and purple lights it up but in the end i see PHX getting the W.

TB: GWallace and LA should both have good nights against a Duncanless defense. Spurs have no post play w/o Duncan and a unhealthy Blair. Plus the Blazers are not an easy team to beat at home. For a great writeup on the Blazers check out SJ55's forum.

DET: They are coming off a close 6 pt loss to the Heat in which they had a 6 pt lead at the end of the 3rd. Talent disparity between the Pistions and Cavs is great enough that the Pistons should get an easy W as long as they show up to play.

Had NJ but thinking otherwise, it was more of a gut feeling that they wouldnt get blown out. But I like these three teams alot tonight.

scholesy
    [Too Long]
    scholesy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1685

I'd be careful with DET, the rest looks good.