Deep_Rest
    Deep_Rest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10319

Knicks tomorrow

Anybody else like the Knicks? It seems like the Bucks are the poor man's Magic. Howard is 100x better than Bogut, but you know what I mean...defensively minded teams that play at a slow pace.

I think this is one of those games where NY comes out hot and doesn't let up. Despite losing to BOS and ORL by 10+, the games were actually close until the 4th quarter. MIL, on the other hand, isn't that great in the 4th quarter and they are a VERY low scoring team. NY also has revenge on their mind since they lost a few days ago to MIL. Ilyasova, MIL's best defender, is out so Carmelo might have free-reign and unload. Amare came off a lousy 6/20 shooting game for 13 points. I don't think he will suck 2 games in a row...especially at home.

The only hiccups I see are fatigue–NY is playing 4 games in 6 days...and high-intensity games at that.

So...is this the game NY turns a corner and blows out MIL?

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Knicks cannot be trusted

kiefynugs
    Update your status
    kiefynugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

I would expect NY to win the game but they never cease to disappoint. I was hoping to get the bucks at +10 or so but bookies are well clued in to the fact that the knicks aren't playing up to snuff at the moment.

No play for me because both teams have no limit to their chokeability

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Why would you touch this toxic team with so many great games tomorrow?

Dont see the Magic comparison at all either and Howard is not 100x better then Bogut.

KingBet
    KingBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

NY will definitely be leading after half time. Even though NY cant defend for shit.... Bucks cant score for shit. NY for the win by 5.

cubswin
    cubswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

They will be up by 20 after the 3rd Q , then go to sleep and wim by 3 and screw everyone again

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ny 1h . Knicks are my team but they are sucking c0ck right now and i dont trust them for $hit

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

knicks 0-6 ats vs. bucks last 3 years. knicks just lost to bucks by 5 on march 20. knicks on raging loser streak. knicks -6 = . . . no play for me. good luck though.

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

No play on them knicks for me either. The spread just made the game a toss up.