Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1551

That was blatent by the refs in the Nets game.

Cavs have to foul with a little over 4 seconds left. They foul instantly and the refs don't blow the whistle for at least a full second with no one near the ball handler. Scott is asking why a second isn't added and they ignore him.

Total stays under by a point by the way.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Cavs have to foul with a little over 4 seconds left. They foul instantly and the refs don't blow the whistle for at least a full second with no one near the ball handler. Scott is asking why a second isn't added and they ignore him. Total stays under by a point by the way.
    You mean it took the refs "a full second" to blow the whistle? Vegas is out after your $10

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    You mean it took the refs "a full second" to blow the whistle? Vegas is out after your $10
    You're a schmuck if you can't figure it out. The coach is demanding time to be put on the clock for a reason. The ball handler is dribbling away, with no one near him and they stop the clock.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Your are an SBR Pro. Stop acting as if you havent been drilled on how, and why games are fixed.

Be a pro about it.

rapidfire5
    Update Status
    rapidfire5's Avatar Become A Pro!

who care what the coaches demand, if the whistle it called at a certain time, then it stops there

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

So they don't get the 1 second added back onto the clock and thats why the game went under? Help me understand

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    So they don't get the 1 second added back onto the clock and thats why the game went under? Help me understand
    The missed shot and the rebound?

shinnman
    shinnman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

i watched it and your correct but it did not affect outcome, he hit both free throws and cavs had open 3 at end. i had over 192 so gladly take the push

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by rapidfire5 View Post
    who care what the coaches demand, if the whistle it called at a certain time, then it stops there

There was NOBODY near him when they stopped the clocked. Nobody 10 feet from the guy. He went from one side of the court to the other. Either they call the foul and stop the clock or let the game end.

shinnman

obviously there was no fix, if it was fix there would have been no whistle, ref realized he missed it and called it a second late

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by shinnman View Post
    obviously there was no fix, if it was fix there would have been no whistle, ref realized he missed it and called it a second late
    If he realized he missed it, he needs to add the time right? It was a two point game at that point.

shinnman

i see your point but i think the only time they will add is if a shot is made or ball gos out of bounds, i was pissed when it didnt look like he was gonna call it, needed 28 point ot just to push, got lucky on that