jayson311
    jayson311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Golden Nuggets

This is one of my big bets that rolls around everyone once in awhile. I am not sure how you guys dont see this as a monster spot where you can acquire that edge that is so hard to obtain. These teams are thinking about completely opposite things. Nugs are thinking about catching up in the west and maybe home court advantage?? They are rolling and the spurs are not sliding but definitely looking forward. I am not thinking the spurs fall here due to Duncan being out as much as because there is noway you bet against the nugs and esp at home, it makes no sense. I dont need to quote all the ATS for the nugs or the spurs after a win for that matter. The line i feel is also telling. And please dont say because they are due for a loss ats. Bottom line is that there is and edge with the nuggets tonight. Look up the stats and compare these teams, then realize nugs, nugs @ home. Spurs away, Spurs away after a win, Spurs without a leader they would need if this game ever became close, which it shouldn't. bol

jayson311
    jayson311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Line finally moved to -5.5 @ bodog.